Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen. Barbara Boxer: "Please Call Me Senator"
Matman Wrote:That is true. Very true. However in the military you call a Judge Sir/mam, a senator sir/mam, and the president camander and cheif. Calling someone sir/mam carries alot of respect in the military. Alot. It is her right to be called senator. But she needs to have a little more respect for the officer sitting in front of her. Thats my only arguement. And that mam is not a sign of disrepect rather its the highest sign of respect.
I doubt anyone besides Stardust and his kind would agree with and support the political opinions of someone who can't even spell Commander.

Seriously.

BTW Stardust does make a great point about the over-all lack of respect in today's America.
Its always been sir or mam for me anywhere I go...When I worked the mines the section boss had ask me to do a job I said yes sir he asked if I have ever been in the military I said no sir...Where I work now I was doing a project with this guy, this guy called everybody (dog) all the time and in my mind I hated that he asked a question i said no sir his reply was please don't call me sir and I said to him lets make a deal no more dog to me and I'll not say sir to you...
:blabbermo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
DevilsWin Wrote:I doubt anyone besides Stardust and his kind would agree with and support the political opinions of someone who can't even spell Commander.

Seriously.

BTW Stardust does make a great point about the over-all lack of respect in today's America.

Are you serious. You are seriously spell checking someones internet post. Get a life. Sometimes i don't have alot of time to spell check. Sometimes its hard for me to see, read and type due to the TBI i'm suffering from. Sorry.
Matman Wrote:Are you serious. You are seriously spell checking someones internet post. Get a life. Sometimes i don't have alot of time to spell check. Sometimes its hard for me to see, read and type due to the TBI i'm suffering from. Sorry.

:Thumbs: