Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 52 Pikeville 26
torQQue Wrote:Wouldnt all this be simple if Paintsville just rolls in to Pikeville and dominates? :#1:

Yes it would QQ, but I don't think it's that simple. I'm sure after last night's game, Pikeville will be fired up. As much as I'm a Paintsville fan, I'm a realist and winning at Pikeville is no easy task. The Tigers must prepare and remained focus throughout the week.
MOJO Wrote:Yes it would QQ, but I don't think it's that simple. I'm sure after last night's game, Pikeville will be fired up. As much as I'm a Paintsville fan, I'm a realist and winning at Pikeville is no easy task. The Tigers must prepare and remained focus throughout the week.

I totally agree with that statement. Pikeville will be fired up and ready to play. If the Tigers overlooked Pikeville they could be in trouble. But BMR will get those boys ready to play. BTW, mojo. ill be at the game if you or any other BGR member want to meet up and watch the game together:rock:
I don't know if I'll be able to watch the game with you all but I'd definitely like to meet up and chit chat before, at the half and after the game. I'm thinking the lil' lady will be with me and she's not a big football fan. I've got to leave her, around some people she knows so she won't feel lonely during the game. So you know but I definitely wouldn't mind hooking up and chatting with a few of you all.
MOJO Wrote:I don't know if I'll be able to watch the game with you all but I'd definitely like to meet up and chit chat before, at the half and after the game. I'm thinking the lil' lady will be with me and she's not a big football fan. I've got to leave her, around some people she knows so she won't feel lonely during the game. So you know but I definitely wouldn't mind hooking up and chatting with a few of you all.

My wife hates footballl too. But goes to the games. Maybe we let them chit chat some.
torQQue Wrote:My wife hates footballl too. But goes to the games. Maybe we let them chit chat some.
SmileSmileSmile
It's funny how a man has a passion, and loves a woman who hates his passion but yet they still get along.
The way I understand it is(BTW sorry if this has allready been discussed....I haven't had time to read thru the threads today)is that a 1st round game of Pikeville at Lynn Camp is looking very likely right now regardless of the outcome of the Pikeville-Paintsville game, as long as Hazard wins this week, which they will. That is going to be a big game for a 1st round game. Am I correct in this...has anyone actually figured this out?
god their about horrible. its ok. i mean did you expect us to try? they needed the win. i guess they deserved it. theyv been workin hard. them white guys been holding whips at the backa my fellow brothers. pikevilles holdin out for the playoffs!. on topa this what the he|| is up with their cannon? holy shitatoes. its about useless. their called the bulldogs. theyv got a doghouse on one side and then a cannon on the other.. waste of space, sperm, and a chance for pursuit of education beyond highschool.

oh btw. i absolutely thought it was idiotic to throw insults at the best player on the field. oh my josh number SEVEN YOU SUCK! . sh|t he deserves a medal for holding his tongue and not hurting their limited brain capacity by going beyond the single insult of saying you suc,.
I hate to burst the Pikeville fan's bubble. But Pikeville isn't very good this year. Robinson is a good back but doesn't get enough touches, Huffman is a good athlete but lacks the game mentally which is what the majority of games mostly require, it doesn't matter how athletic you are if your don't have it mentally. Harmon could be their most talented player but he's just a freshman even though he's 16. Every decent team they have played this year they have got demolished, NPC, Belfry and now Hazard. They have wins over Corbin, Pburg, Phelps, Jenkins, South Floyd, Allen Central and thats not impressive at all, I know they cant help that they play in the weakest district in the state of KY but im just saying COACH JACKSON needs to come down off his high horse and realize how good his team really is and stop pretending like Pikeville is going to win state. Im sorry but I don't see them doing anything in the playoffs this year. Maybe next year..
I hate to say it Chosen 1 but I do agree with you....disappointing season for the Panthers that is going to have a disappointing ending. This team has just not came on down the stretch the way I expected them to so far...they still have time but time is running out. They are looking a first round loss straight in the face unless they start playing to their potential and start clicking on both sides of the ball. However there is a lot of young talent at Pikeville, and I think Coach Jackson is a good coach that will have the program back to Louisville sooner than many believe, but it isn't happening this year. I hope the Panthers prove me wrong and win another region title this year, but I don't see it. Teams better get them this year while they are down though because they won't be long IMO.
I thought they would be better than this.
Congradulations Hazard!
MOJO Wrote:SmileSmileSmile
It's funny how a man has a passion, and loves a woman who hates his passion but yet they still get along.

Smile I understand completely man. I dont know if I would want my wife to love football as much as I do. We would probably end up in more argumentsSmile
sorry i didnt mean to say the toughest schedual i meant that it has to do with the records of the teams you beat
PHSFAN Wrote:The way I understand it is(BTW sorry if this has allready been discussed....I haven't had time to read thru the threads today)is that a 1st round game of Pikeville at Lynn Camp is looking very likely right now regardless of the outcome of the Pikeville-Paintsville game, as long as Hazard wins this week, which they will. That is going to be a big game for a 1st round game. Am I correct in this...has anyone actually figured this out?
Here's what we've talked about...

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=12941
Thanks Beef....GO Redhounds!!...lol

Corbin should win this week so Pikeville needs to take care of business and get the home game in the 1st round.
regardless if pikeville is 3rd in the district, I wouldn't want the panthers coming to my place the first round!
I too am a fan of the fantastic Pikeville players and know they have worked very hard this year. I really don't think they have the gas left to go anywhere due to excessive work and pressures. They are over coached and key players have been under utilized. I am definately not a fan of the mis-direction plays that have only worked against extremely weak teams. If one looks at the offensive output it is easy to see the consistency is lacking. As for the future they will return some very smart and talented young men who with appropriate coaching have a chance to continue the tradition.