Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minn. 70 - Louisville 64
Plain and simple if Tubby was this GREAT coach then he would be at a great basketball college.

but it dont matter because hes a great guy.
Hooray for Tubby. 11-0 :Thumbs:
Who won the Card Cat fight HAHAHAHAHA and oh yeah Tubby is excellent coach with some one elses team I mean won the championship in 98 with Ricky P's Boys took Kentucky to well you know what they are now with major improvements in the last two years with billy g. Yeah Ive heard hes got the top recruits next year well think he did at ky too. So my opinion is win the other coaches boys leave and tubby has his boys and recruits the program will fall
Horray for tubby its about time you win you couldnt win without the other coaches players I mean think About the kentucky history from 98 to present how do you like him. Horray for tubby for leaving Kentucky
The truth hurts to bad Louisville beat Kentucky and The truth is LOUISVILLE IS THE BETTER TEAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
A tubby fan HOW HE CANT COACH
I LOVE Coach G.......but i also loved tubby and until Coach gets a Banner hung in rupp(which he will!) tubby will always be the better coach!...............and plz no onee gimmie the crap about tubby winning it with petinos players
How do you not agree he won with Pitinos boys he never went back to the Final Four
By the way Patrick Patterson was recruited by Tubby