Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Minn. 70 - Louisville 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final!

Louisville didnt look good down the stretch, making bad decisions, missing free throws and just getting outplayed.
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Over-rated!

stomp stomp stomp-stomp-stomp
Go Tubby!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Go Tubby!

10-0!!!
I think Minn. should be in the top 25 after this win and being 10-0
I couldn't believe Louisville played so horribly, and to get beaten by Tubby too. Ouch.
Tubby can coach. It is a shame he was run out of Kentucky by the mass of ignorance that makes up most of the UK fanbase.
FBALL Wrote:Tubby can coach. It is a shame he was run out of Kentucky by the mass of ignorance that makes up most of the UK fanbase.

I agree. I always thought Tubby could coach....he just couldn't recruit. Very good coach though.
I agree FBALL, he is a great coach, unlike what UK is stuck with now. I dont necassarily think Louisville is overrated, they just had a bad game, every team has them. I'm just glad to see Tubby doing so well and having his team undefeated and beating teams like this as well as teams they should beat.
FBALL Wrote:Tubby can coach. It is a shame he was run out of Kentucky by the mass of ignorance that makes up most of the UK fanbase.
Tubby is a better coach than what UK has now.....

Coach Gillispie will prove to you Tubby lovers that he will be a better coach. He had to completely rebuild from what was left of Tubby's mess. Without Gillispie we wouldn't have even had Patrick Patterson. Who would be our inside presence then?? I am much happier with Gillispie as our man and you should be too!
overrated...hahahaha!!!!!!

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No argument that Tubby was a better coach, but Kentucky fans expect to see championships, which IMO Tubby couldn't give us. Billy's doing a fine job, give him some time.
Gillispie cant coach a high school team, let alone the Wildcats. I dont know what the **** everyone sees in him. Sure he may be able to recruit but he cant coach the players he recruits, he could get every 5 star player available and i bet they would still lose to VMI, Gardner Webb, San Diego, and everyone else that has beat UK with gillispie as coach. Tubby may not have gotten the 5 star players but he got what every other coach cant; heart, will, determination, and the love for the game. I would take 1 Tubby Smith over 1000 gillispies.
Yep.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Gillispie cant coach a high school team, let alone the Wildcats. I dont know what the **** everyone sees in him. Sure he may be able to recruit but he cant coach the players he recruits, he could get every 5 star player available and i bet they would still lose to VMI, Gardner Webb, San Diego, and everyone else that has beat UK with gillispie as coach. Tubby may not have gotten the 5 star players but he got what every other coach cant; heart, will, determination, and the love for the game. I would take 1 Tubby Smith over 1000 gillispies.

If you think you can do a better job, go put in your application to Barnhart, all you ever do is post negative comments. Gillispie can coach, (although he has a short coaching tenure he done great jobs with the teams in Texas) and so can Tubby, but lack luster 10 loss seasons and first round tourneys exits wont fly at UK. He can do that at Minn. and be a coaching god, but things are different here.

Give the man time, the players seem to enjoy his coaching style and are having fun playing, things should start to click soon. Last year he didnt have anything to work with, but if next years team doesnt show a lot of improvement, then we can talk about moving on, until then hush, be a fan, and cheer on your team.
I LOVE Coach G.......but i also loved tubby and until Coach gets a Banner hung in rupp(which he will!) tubby will always be the better coach!...............and plz no onee gimmie the crap about tubby winning it with petinos players thats complete BS
ComfortEagle Wrote:Over-rated!

stomp stomp stomp-stomp-stomp

So very true!:lmao:
Let me make this clear. I really like coach Gillispie. I was very happy when he was hired and still am. I think he is a great coach.

I also think Tubby is a great coach. But it set the UK basketball program back 5 years when Tubby was run out and then Gillispie had to come in and rebuild from the ground up.
I love both coaches. I'm Gopher fan as well now. Tubby was a great coach.
I don't care who the coach is GO CATS!!!
Yea your right, after his first year when did he get us back to the Final Four? Ohh he didnt. I guess its ok though cause he is a nice guy! :Clap:
FBALL Wrote:Let me make this clear. I really like coach Gillispie. I was very happy when he was hired and still am. I think he is a great coach.

I also think Tubby is a great coach. But it set the UK basketball program back 5 years when Tubby was run out and then Gillispie had to come in and rebuild from the ground up.
Tubby didnt get ran out, He left on his own without telling anyone. I dont see why you like him when he did that to UK.
Its like quiting a job and not putting in your 2 weeks notice, it makes you look bad.
If UK does not beat Louisville watch out b/c the fan base will be calling for BIlly Gs head now.
Louisville has had bad games and so has UK we will see just how "Overrated" they are when they beat UK
RavenBoy Wrote:Tubby didnt get ran out, He left on his own without telling anyone. I dont see why you like him when he did that to UK.
Its like quiting a job and not putting in your 2 weeks notice, it makes you look bad.
:lmao: Do you seriously believe what you just said?
:notworthy
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:If UK does not beat Louisville watch out b/c the fan base will be calling for BIlly Gs head now.
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea your right, after his first year when did he get us back to the Final Four? Ohh he didnt. I guess its ok though cause he is a nice guy! :Clap:
Yeah, he is a good guy. Also a great basketball coach. It amazes me how some UK fans can let their own bias's get in the way of that.
You cant get threw to some people, I guess the truth just hurts to bad.
Pages: 1 2