Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats Pause 15th Region
looks like a good list to me
ad slone should be higher than 5 she is a great ball player out played kayla lowe half the time last year
ambassador Wrote:Celena Conley from Johnson Central should definitely be on the list and IMO should be at the #1 spot.

Absolutely. She is hurt after all but she wont be out for this season. Just because she sat out a volleyball season doesn't mean she will do the same for this year's basketball season. We'll see who the 15th region MVP will go to...
whos your momma Wrote:I thought I was mis- reading the list. How is the this girl not on the list? By far best all around player in the region. Is is because she blew out her knee? Is she playing? Not sure what the thought process is here. Any insight would be nice.
She will be playing this year she is already back in practice.
Patience Brewer is NOT playing for SC this year. I agree with you harless and dalton are great assets to the team, wish everyone saw it like you, thanks for the "good eye" you have when it comes to basketball sense!
Daisha is NOT playing this year, also talking about other girls don't need to focus so much on many of 8th graders. This is suppose to be a high school level team, like to see high school kids get playing time.
RedCard1 Wrote:Daisha is NOT playing this year, also talking about other girls don't need to focus so much on many of 8th graders. This is suppose to be a high school level team, like to see high school kids get playing time.
Yes I know. Finley isn't playing because of back problems. And the high school girls that deserve playing time are getting it. SC just has some nice 8th graders that are good enough to play high school level. If they're good enough to play, we can focus on them if needed.