Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices
3.91 @ Speedway in Russell last Friday.
Somerset gas station in Prestonsburg has gas priced at $3.90 a gallon... this gas station is between Adams Middle School & the Honda shop.
I think things are getting better...Oil prices dropped $16 last week.
vundy33 Wrote:I think things are getting better...Oil prices dropped $16 last week.
Going to have to watch these tropical storms that have been forming. BP already evacuated one of its oil rigs in the Gulf Coast, so we will have to see how that affects supply and price (which was back up $2.16 today, but that can be expected with the big drop last week). Hope prices continue to fall!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
too depindent on foreign oil i say we push them tree huggin hippies out of the glades and start drilling.
rallo316 Wrote:too depindent on foreign oil i say we push them tree huggin hippies out of the glades and start drilling.

Be nice if it was that simple.
vundy33 Wrote:Does anyone have any idea why they are so high? There hasn't been any kind of major things happen in the country so why are they so high? I hate it!!:flame:

supply and demand my friend. they know they've got it and we have to have it and they can charge as much as they want..all we can do is complain, but its not goin to do aynthing