Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Next Stud?
I think that their may be a couple youngsters in the 15th....Cody Parker from JCHS has a big body and a great shooter. Dylan Maldonado, great floor general BLHS and Nathan Martin, good shooter, good size and floor leader. Ive just followed these boys this year in the freshman league
What year will Josh Whitaker from Hazard be in next year?
RavenBoy Wrote:What year will Josh Whitaker from Hazard be in next year?

Junior.
Well I think there's A couple of youngsters that could be the next stud...

- Michael Burchett from P-burg pretty good ball player that works hard and started last season.
- Cody Parker from JCHS is a pretty good sized kid and could be hard to stop in the pant in upcoming years.

- Tommy Joe Hall from South Floyd with recent injury's I think Tommy Joe will come back and play harder then ever before.

- Dakota Hall from South Floyd was a freshmen and received all conference last year if this kid keeps working he will make a name for his self.

- Crowder twins at Allen Central, both could be very hard to stop in upcoming years and will be a major threat.

- Elisha Justice from Valley has great speed and will prob lead valley to 15th region champs next season.

But Thats all I have heard about or seen play and if I spelled there names wrong sorry lol. But if theres some more kids out there that is young and has talent tell me and ill have to watch out for them.Big Grin