Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's The Next Stud?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My experience with this website has been a great one. I have always noticed people always talk about certain people. I mean there are threads just talking bout certain people. Ex: Landon Slone, Jamie McCarty, Brad Lowe, Jamie Case, Darrius Miller, especially Clark Stepp and Tate Cox. So I was just wondering.????

Who's the next stud that everyone is going to be talking about?
Whitaker, Cox and Justice.
What about Cody Parker? #33 from JC, he really impressed me with his passing abilities and he has the size and skill to be a very nice player.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Whitaker, Cox and Justice.
agree with all of these.

Also I do not think there is a better floor general in this area than Justice from Valley.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:agree with all of these.

Also I do not think there is a better floor general in this area than Justice from Valley.

Agreed. He's also only going to be a Junior. Can't wait to watch Elisha play for the next two years.
Josh Whitaker- Hazard
Elisha Justice- Shelby Valley
Tate Cox- Knott County Central
HOWBOUTDEMBOYZ Wrote:What about Cody Parker? #33 from JC, he really impressed me with his passing abilities and he has the size and skill to be a very nice player.

I agree. He is still growing and improving everyday.
Elisha Justice - Shelby Valley
Ashley Hatfield - Shelby Valley
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Tate Cox - Knott County Central

You could also throw Michael Burchett from Prestonsburg in there also. Some egos left the team this year and that finally opens up some room for Burchett to do some things on his own. He showed signs of greatness last season, but was taken out of some games because of poor perimeter shots from other people. He is smart and understands the game, and he is only a sophomore, he will be a junior next season but he has alot of people thats going to work with him this off-season to get him ready for next season.

There is also another player coming up for Paintsville in #33. I watched him play JV ball this year and he looks to be a complete player, I believe he was an 8th grader.
Defiantly Cox and Whitaker..
Kyle Skaggs started for Russell this year as a 7th grader. I think he was third in points and had the best shooting percentage.... I just know that as a 7th grader he played VERY WELL inthe varsity realm of things. 5'11" and quick.
from my area, Phares, Guyn, Euton, well, thats just Scott County
Ill have to say im a stud.. but the 58th is down if i had to choose id say brandon marson
Tate Cox and Josh Whitaker from the 14th will be getting all kinds of attention soon. Especially being underclassmen.
Juniors to be.....

Madison Johnson - Corbin
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Cody Miller - Knox Central
Stuart Stamper - KCC
Tate Cox - KCC
Aaron Watts - McCreary Central
Clint Stepp - JBS???????
Im not saying right now or anything but just give this boy some time to grow and get stronger and shannon turner will be one of the best players in the 15th region....but like i said right now he is not but just give it time....
A-TRAIN Wrote:from my area, Phares, Guyn, Euton, well, thats just Scott County

I think Euton needs to improve tremenously before he is considered a "stud." He hasn't impressed me yet. That's just my opinion.
Hasnt impressed me either, but I'm sure his new coach will expect a much greater effort in practice and games, now Phares, could be Mr. Basketball 2009, in my opinion, he is better than Hood, Guyn, well, he and Vee Sanford of Lex Cath are the most athletic players still in high school I have seen, but I haven't seen Kimbro Jr play
LC's Sr. Chandler Thompson & SV's Jr. Elisha Justice... These boys will be ther next best guards come out of the 15th
-STAT- Wrote:Josh Whitaker- Hazard
Elisha Justice- Shelby Valley

I say take whitaker off and add cody miller
TongueirateSho
FullCount Wrote:Juniors to be.....

Madison Johnson - Corbin
Josh Whitaker - Hazard
Cody Miller - Knox Central
Stuart Stamper - KCC
Tate Cox - KCC
Aaron Watts - McCreary Central
Clint Stepp - JBS???????

Clint stepp...lets get real
:flame:
Nobody going to throw in kids from Elliott County? Ferguson and the Faulkner Twins. Also Timmy Knipp who was a freshman this year for the Lions.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Kyle Skaggs started for Russell this year as a 7th grader. I think he was third in points and had the best shooting percentage.... I just know that as a 7th grader he played VERY WELL inthe varsity realm of things. 5'11" and quick.
Kyle has alot of potential. Very fast, very athletic and maybe the most pollished basketball player on the court for Russell last year. The kid knows how to play.
Elisha Justice- SV
Josh Whitaker- Hazard
Cody Miller- Knox. Central
Ashley Hatfield- SV
Tate Cox- KCC
Stuart Stamper-KCC
That Ashley Hatfield from SV really impressed me this past season. It shocked me to see he was just a Soph. He plays like an older kid. SV will be a team to reckon with next year in my opinion---if they can keep their crowd in control.
They are no studs in the 15th. I didn't see any this year either.
-STAT- Wrote:Josh Whitaker- Hazard
Ill agree with that.
Whitaker from Hazard.
I didn't know that I was giving my title up. Thanks for letting me know.
slingblade93 Wrote:I didn't know that I was giving my title up. Thanks for letting me know.
Anytime, It was striped from ya.
RavenBoy Wrote:Anytime, It was striped from ya.

I knew it wouldn't last forever.
Pages: 1 2