Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell Red Devils
96.77%
Greenup County Musketeers
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs. Greenup County - Aug. 29
Well I see it as a close game at first then Russell pulling out with a win by 21.
DevilsWin Wrote:As much as I wanna agree with all of you guys, I saw Greenup Co play 3 times last year and they looked really good at the end of last season.

They know what it takes to win and they are capable of pulling it together.

Don't overlook this Greenup Co team 1 bit if you wanna win.
I take it you were the only one to vote for Greenup in the poll...LOL J/K
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
I think Russell jumps on them early, then the game drags out! Greenup trys to get back in!
Russell.
charliez Wrote:Greenup co. should be getting tired of the thumping they have received from the Red Devils in recent years .I predict Greenup will be ready but once again they won't be able to handle Russell. Russell by 12

Well ultimatly it really doesn't matter much because, we are not tired of handing out thumpings. We'll be pumped and ready to hand out another one friday night.
Russell will win this easily.
ttt
Well tonight we get to see what this year's Devils squad is made of. They have been doubted since the end of last year that the loss of T. Jones and A. Foster would be too much for them to overcome.

I hope they come out ready to proove they have what it takes. Take pride in the example others before them have set for this program. Continue the tradition of excellence, hard hitting, and tough play. Make a statement tonight. Ive known most of these players since they were tiny kids running around the ball parks. I know what they are made of. Hopefully tonight they show everyone else.
Russell 35

Greenup County 7
Time to get out the body paint and curly wig guys!!! Good Luck to both teams and hope its injuy free!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS