Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Guards in Eastern Kentucky?
Ty Proffitt is the best. He showed it last year in the state tournament as a soph. He handled all the presses by himself.
Landon Slone is also a good one. You seen what he did last year as a freshman. He only got better this year and during the off season. If he will just not get mad so much he willl be alot better off.
"Patton19" Wrote:Michael Stephens is definitely one of the best guards

this guy is gone.
crum from schs he is just a sophmore and has some good speed
Ryan Collins is good i seen this kid play he beat me once...i've been working with him
jared "spud" crum is probably the best true point guard in the 15th
ty proffitt obviously gets the nod here with his performance in the state tournament last year leading the cardinals to the championship but u can definately put justin hicks in the mix here as one of the best the kid is a great shooter and is a very smart player u cant forget about him also only being a junior has a great future ahead of him as a bulldog
How can you say Stephens is one of the worst gaurds in Eastern Kentucky. I'm not tryin to say hes one of the best. But he is for sure not one of the worst.
proffit is **** good and so is landon slone
"SKY" Wrote:I've got news for you guy's, Stephens is a top Guard in EKY, last year I was at the Paintsville Prestonsburg game and when Stephens was guarding Slone he scored ZERO points in the first half. To get Stephens off Slone the 2nd half BMR had to set alot of picks for defensive switches. And saying he avg 19 turnovers? I think you must be thinking about P'burgs other gurad last year, he had alot of turnovers. Im not saying he's the best. Idon't think you can really say that honestly about any guard or player. So if your just trying to get a rise out of P'burg fans, They by now already know your just a little boy who wants attention. Even Paintsville fans can see that.

You are EXACTLY right! Michael has talent and heart for the game. Whatever people say about him just makes it even better for him when he shows everyone what he can do. You should never under-estimate any player, especially a player like him. As for saying he's inconsistant.. thats fine, talk all you want. but know what you are talking about. everyone has their off nights but he doesn't have that many. He may not be the best, but he's especially not the worst. he's a good player with talent, a love for the game and his team. and really, thats all you need.