Top Guards in Eastern Kentucky?
Top guards in Eastern Kentucky:
1)Ty Proffitt-South Laurel
2)Justin Hicks-Hazard
3)Stuart Miller-Middlesboro
4)Ryan Whitaker-Bell County
5)Jamie McCarty-Johnson Central
Ty Proffit,
And BTW Jamie McCarty isn't a good gaurd ..........
Landon Slone from Paintsville is probably the best of any mentioned in this thread thus far...with the exception of Ty Proffitt!!!
Proffitt is by far the best in Eastern Ky....plus he has a state title under his belt
Michael Stephens is definitely one of the best guards
id say michael stephens is the best in eastern KY i mean come on he avgs 4 pts...1 assist....and 19 turnovers thats pretty tough i think he deserves Mr. Basketball
lol.......full of complements!
Delete this post.
I'm guessing Goosher has something against Prestonsburg Confusedhh:
Trust me he has something against everyone!
Yeah but Patton was kind of out of his league saying Stephens was one of the best in Eastern Kentucky..He might be in the top 10 guards in the 15th, but not all of Eastern Kentucky...
"alfus21" Wrote:Yeah but Patton was kind of out of his league saying Stephens was one of the best in Eastern Kentucky..He might be in the top 10 guards in the 15th, but not all of Eastern Kentucky...

:thumb: , they're a lot of good guards in EK.

How did you get McCarty isn't a good guard?
I never said McCarty wasn't a good guard? What are you talking about?
I was refering to Websters post Alfus, sorry for the confusion.
Ole Mike must be good!
yeah goosher does have something againist everyone it seems like....but back to the point.....there are alot of really good guards in Eastern Ky....and not to take anything from Stephens or anything, but he isnt one of the best in EK.....like i alrdy said Proffitt is the best.....and Slone? hes up there to!
stephens is one of the worst in ek..slone isnt no showcase either i just dont see the hype about him!
i think that ryan johnson(south floyd) is one of the top gaurds when he keeps his head!but with mason and ethan helping take care of the ball this year then i dont think that the boys in black will have any temper problems out of him
I've got news for you guy's, Stephens is a top Guard in EKY, last year I was at the Paintsville Prestonsburg game and when Stephens was guarding Slone he scored ZERO points in the first half. To get Stephens off Slone the 2nd half BMR had to set alot of picks for defensive switches. And saying he avg 19 turnovers? I think you must be thinking about P'burgs other gurad last year, he had alot of turnovers. Im not saying he's the best. Idon't think you can really say that honestly about any guard or player. So if your just trying to get a rise out of P'burg fans, They by now already know your just a little boy who wants attention. Even Paintsville fans can see that.
You tell em SKY lol !!!
heres what goosher man posted.....
Quote:id say michael stephens is the best in eastern KY i mean come on he avgs 4 pts...1 assist....and 19 turnovers thats pretty tough i think he deserves Mr. Basketball

I've warned him before about posts like this....he's gone for a week
lol!.....but Stephens is still one of the worst and on top of that,.....hes inconsistent
couldnt agree more stat 32!
You beet me to it Beef.
brandon thacker
yep
"King Kelly" Wrote:brandon thacker
lol are you serious??
Thacker is good but not considered best guard in EK.
Crum from SC. He is a pretty good ball handler.. Even though he doesnt have alot of size, he makes up for that in quickness.
i got to see Johnson (SF) play this summer in the Blue Chip Camp at Georgetown College this summer and if he plays like he did down there and keeps his temper in check then he will have a good year.