Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS's Joe Hall .... Shafted ?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Very well thought out post:thumpsup: . I agree with what you say.
Too many times parents, bad principals (and other administrators) run off good coaches. It happens too often.
Dont even try to say Gary Stepp is a good coach. Maybe Jim since he calls the plays,runs practice, and runs the team.
RavenBoy Wrote:Dont even try to say Gary Stepp is a good coach. Maybe Jim since he calls the plays,runs practice, and runs the team.
I was speaking in a broad sense, not really about Gary.
I agree with you, though, it does appear Jim runs the show at JBS. Gary is sort of like what Queen Elizabeth is to the United Kingdom. She is a figurehead, the prime minister leads the country.
adopted purple Wrote:I'm not from the mountains but I do appreciate good teams. JBS is a good team. Love them or hate them I don't care but all these JBS hating posts have got to stop. Clean up your posts and do not mention any players by name in a derogatory way. If you do your post will be deleted and an infraction will be given. These are high school kids we are talking about.

Good post. A lot of these people are just mad because JBS is just better than there team.
Hall, but Brent is the one being shafted.
UKisN1 Wrote:Hall, but Brent is the one being shafted.

Brent gets a lot of time. About half the game.