Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courier Journal Rankings 12-27-07
Tar Heel 3 Wrote:They could, but paintsville is gonna knock off Valley Wink

I believe that the loss of Bundy for Paintsville and the loss of Newsome for Valley will even out and the teams will still have a even shot at each other. I think it will come down to just who has the luck that night.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I believe that the loss of Bundy for Paintsville and the loss of Newsome for Valley will even out and the teams will still have a even shot at each other. I think it will come down to just who has the luck that night.

Just found out that Bundy is suppose to be coming back. So that changes my opinion about things in the 15th but I would like to see how his first practice goes.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Just found out that Bundy is suppose to be coming back. So that changes my opinion about things in the 15th but I would like to see how his first practice goes.

So, whats your opinion now???
I would have to give an edge to Paintsville. It probably does not matter in the end because it does not appear that either team was crippled by each injury. But yeah I believe Paintville would have a SLIGHT edge.