Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
79.31%
Bell County
20.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Belfry @ Bell County 11/19 3A 3rd Round Playoffs
I am currently listening to KSR as they are streaming live from Middlesboro High School since Matt Jones graduated from there and they was talking about how Bell County will have the 3 winningest football coaches in KHSAA history coaching tonight. They were talking about Belfry and couldn't think of Belfry's coach name. Ryan told Matt his name was Philip Hayward. Someone needs to tell him his name isn't Hayward it's Haywood. They kept saying Philip Hayward on air.
(11-18-2021, 04:21 PM)Hound05 Wrote: We used to have problems during bell games between fans. People taken to jail. Trying to get the refs. You could probably name it. But our last few games with them it was very calm and the norm for games. They cheered! That was about it. On the field, hahah, something wayyyy different.

Belfry only came to Corbin once. They showed up in force. And was about like you’d expect. No issues.

Are both teams healthy now?

Only reason we had no issues last couple times we played was Dudley in the stands making sure the fans were calm  Undecided
Belfry as always surges in the post season. Bell won’t shut Dixon down. He is a S T U D.
Belfry 28
Bell 18
No prediction on my behalf, I really think it’s too close to call. I’m hoping it’s a down to the wire game with the Pirates coming out on top?

When is the last time Belfry won at Bell Co.?
Sorry if I missed it but, is there any chance this game will be streamed online?
(11-19-2021, 12:20 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: I am currently listening to KSR as they are streaming live from Middlesboro High School since Matt Jones graduated from there and they was talking about how Bell County will have the 3 winningest football coaches in KHSAA history coaching tonight. They were talking about Belfry and couldn't think of Belfry's coach name. Ryan told Matt his name was Philip Hayward. Someone needs to tell him his name isn't Hayward it's Haywood. They kept saying Philip Hayward on air.

(11-19-2021, 06:07 PM)LCfootball Wrote: Sorry if I missed it but, is there any chance this game will be streamed online?

Who is Mike Jones and this KSR you speak of?  I have never heard of them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • BoondockSaint
(11-13-2021, 10:17 PM)wooderson Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 08:08 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Would Belfry winning be an upset?

I believe it would be. Belfry fielding one of its worst teams in 30 years, Bell playing their best football of the year and to add to that it’s being played on Log Mountain. Very very few teams go in there and win a playoff game. Put all that together and I’d put Bell as the big favorite.  Close for about a half. 

Bell 41
Belfry 20

(11-14-2021, 06:05 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: I will be pulling for Belfry to add another Regional Title to the trophy case but I've gotta go with Bell County this year on Log Mountain.

Belfry has improved a whole lot as the season has progressed, which isn't a surprise to anyone with their outstanding coaching staff...I hope they can pull out a big win on the road.
Only thing you got close to right was the score
wooderson

I believe it would be. Belfry fielding one of its worst teams in 30 years, Bell playing their best football of the year and to add to that it’s being played on Log Mountain. Very very few teams go in there and win a playoff game. Put all that together and I’d put Bell as the big favorite.  Close for about a half. 

Bell 41
Belfry 20

Well this is awkward
(11-20-2021, 04:55 AM)Wolfpack325 Wrote: wooderson

Bell 41
Belfry 20

Well this is awkward

Yep. It is very awkward. Lol. Thankfully I was proven wrong. Belfry’s got it rolling again at the right time. I’ll take my crow.