Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Breathitt County 10/25
Bobcats by 20
Eagleln Wrote:41-35 leslie will play them harder than anyone has all season they have not played to their potential with injuries and such but they will be ready and their starting defense has had 8 scoreless quarters

If I'm not mistaken, the last two games were against Knott County and Morgan County. I wouldn't toot my own horn, by bragging about holding these two teams scoreless. I'm not trying to be negative or disrespectful, but these two teams are struggling to score points this year. Anyways, I hope Leslie does play the Bobcats better than anyone, because our starters need to play four quarters of football.
Texans_99 Wrote:I would love to see Leslie pull of an upset in this one. But I agree with what was said above Breathitt will have a hard time adjusting in the playoffs. The competition level on their schedule is horrendous. I do think Leslie County would beat Middlesboro in a rematch and they are the best team on Breathitt’s schedule.

Better than Pike Central?? PC is 7-1 and playing Belfry for #1 seed in their district.
That’s what we like to see , honestly interested in possible Mayfield Beechwood matchup I feel we will probably have home field a majority of the playoff