Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County @ Breathitt County 10/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Breathitt by 21
Breathitt County 8-0..........RPI 0.655
Leslie County 4-3..............RPI 0.515
Breathitt Co - 55
Leslie Co - 14
Breathitt wins. By how much Is insignificant.
My Eagles have not played to their full potential all season... I’ve not watched Breathitt play this year but I know they have a good team this year. I do believe this is a game I will try to make it too. Would love for the Eagles to pull off a major upset but I don’t think it’ll happen this week.
Bobcats- 35
My Eagles-21
Best team on Breathitt Schedule. The Bobcats are riding high! But the Eagles aren’t enuf to knock them off. Breathitt 35-27
I think Eagles will come out ready and fired up!!! Could get early Touchdown but Bobcats will respond quickly. Bobcats have had this game circled for while since last year and it will be a different game this year!!! Bobcats win 55-13 . I just hope both team come out injury free and I think these two will meet again in 2 nd round of playoffs.
HighViz Wrote:Best team on Breathitt Schedule. The Bobcats are riding high! But the Eagles aren’t enuf to knock them off. Breathitt 35-27

Didn't Middlesboro beat Leslie? How would that fact make Leslie the best on Breathitt's schedule? I would argue that so far Estill has been the best team on the schedule. Pike Central overall.
Breathitt - 52
Leslie - 6
Going with my old Eagles in a mild upset Confusednicker:

Leslie County 35
Breathitt County 34

My backup prediction Confusednicker:
Breathitt County 49
Leslie County 14
41-35 leslie will play them harder than anyone has all season they have not played to their potential with injuries and such but they will be ready and their starting defense has had 8 scoreless quarters
Eagleln Wrote:41-35 leslie will play them harder than anyone has all season they have not played to their potential with injuries and such but they will be ready and their starting defense has had 8 scoreless quarters

They did let Morgan Country move the ball on the ground against said starters. While I acknowledge they did not allow them to score until late they did bend against an undermanned team. Good luck to both teams!
Defensive battle this will be the lowest Breathitt has scored like said earlier Leslie has not played to their full potential all year up 21-6 on Middlesboro early some bad play calling Led to bringing the team down if the mistake are cut down this will be a game
Leslie lost Farler last Friday night with a injury. I think Leslie is much better than their record. Even though they lost to Middlesboro I think Leslie is a couple TD’s than Middlesboro. That being said I think it will be the best team Breathitt has played this far. But Breathitt to much at home for the Eagles.
Bobcats 42
Eagles. 18
Running clock by start of 4th
Leslie hasnt saw a back liken CA Collins either. CA could run for 500 yards if Moore will let him.
You Leslie fans are something else. You do realize that Breathitt put a running clock on Middlesboro at Middlesboro. The same Middlesboro team that came up and beat Leslie at home.

Breathitt by as many as the want. With playoff season close I’d bet varsity is out at 36.
Leslie should get their chance to beat Middlesboro first round of the playoffs. We shall see if you all can beat them by 2 to 3 TDs. Should be interesting.
BUCK_WILD Wrote:You Leslie fans are something else. You do realize that Breathitt put a running clock on Middlesboro at Middlesboro. The same Middlesboro team that came up and beat Leslie at home.

Breathitt by as many as the want. With playoff season close I’d bet varsity is out at 36.

Only one person in this thread has made a legit prediction with Leslie winning... assuming that 64’s first prediction was just a joke.... and heaven forbid the guy that made the prediction have any confidence in his team. 😂
Leslie County will have hard time stopping CA Collins!!!! He will run wild on Eagles!!! Leslie Co hasn’t seen a back like him this year. I think best back in mountains and best RB in 2AA. Collins is real deal. I’m looking forward to Coach Moore taking reins off of him because he fun to watch!!!!
This game is hard to predict. Obviously Breathitt has been the better team all season. Leslie still hasn't played to their full potential. This rivalry goes back all the way to the early 2000s. With so much at stake I think this game could get wild! Leslie has never seen a back as good as the Collins kid. Breathitt hasn't seen an O-Line as good as Leslie. Leslie Defense has been playing better with one of the best linebacker Spurlock in the mountains finally getting back to 100% from his injury earlier this season!

Leslie D gets the stop when they need it for the upset!!

Leslie 28
Breathitt 24
This game will be a slaughter. Breathitt by 50.
Can't wait to see Breathitt have to play someone in round 3 of playoffs and get smoked
Ghostofjoey Wrote:Can't wait to see Breathitt have to play someone in round 3 of playoffs and get smoked

So what if other way around!!!! Breathitt Co smokes some in 3 rd round they may quite some of haters. It going be hard for someone to plan for Bobcats because they have only showed about half of the offense that they run!!! Going be fun ride!!!!
At some point they will see someone with speed. And it'll be a quick painless death.
I would love to see Leslie pull of an upset in this one. But I agree with what was said above Breathitt will have a hard time adjusting in the playoffs. The competition level on their schedule is horrendous. I do think Leslie County would beat Middlesboro in a rematch and they are the best team on Breathitt’s schedule.
We shall see in the first round of the playoffs. I think the game will be at Middlesboro. Should be a good game. Leslie had them down 21 - 6 in the first half. Might be the best game of the first round of the playoffs.
Breathitt better be ready to play, because the Eagles are going to give the Bobcats all they've got for 48 minutes. I feel like Breathitt is the superior team, but anything can happen in a rivalry game, especially with the district title on the line. If I'm Breathitt, I would give the Eagles a steady dose of Collins, O'Hara, and Manns, early and often in the running game. The Eagles have struggled stopping the run this year and in my opinion, they haven't faced a running back like Collins and an offensive line like the "Big Blue Wave". I look for Leslie to make it interesting early, but I think the Bobcats eventually wear the Eagles down in the second half. Breathitt wins 48-14.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:Can't wait to see Breathitt have to play someone in round 3 of playoffs and get smoked

If we are fortunate enough to make it to the third round, we would likely be playing Shelby Valley, West Carter, or Walton Verona. As a one or two seed in the east, Breathitt and Beechwood will avoid each other, if both continue to win.
Pages: 1 2