Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 2019 football schedule
Statebound19 Wrote:I assure you Breathitt has the same qb as they did last year and he has added more pieces around him. Bobcats QB is a stud and will have a big year. Bobcats offense will be hard stop. I predict they average 50 a game and don’t see anyone holding the Bobcats under 35 points in regular season!!! Leslie is gonna be tough test for Bobcats. What like about Eagles is they play so hard!!!! I think Leslie Co goes 9-1 or at worst 8-2 in regular season.

To me the only question about breathitts offense is their offensive line but with all the kids that have transferred in there this year they could very well average 50 PPG in the regular season with their schedule… Leslie County should be a great game but I don’t see them beating Breathitt County until next year. However with the new playoff format these two teams should be meeting in Round 2 of the playoffs and it’s hard to beat the same team twice in one season...
what do the incoming freshman look like for Leslie? Can any of them see action on the field?
MountainBaller Wrote:what do the incoming freshman look like for Leslie? Can any of them see action on the field?

Rumor is Pugh kid will get plenty of time at linebacker as a freshman. Hearing he may even get the start. His daddy was a dandy football player for leslie in the 90's.
Is Leslie County going to be able to pick up a 10th games? I saw where they lost the South Laurel game that was supposed to be played on August 30th.
With Parker at quarterback behind his whole offensive line with all of them returning they only allowed single digit sacks all season last year. I think he will have a huge season!!! And defensively hollin At DE will make any O line work he’s a fast big bodied kid he’s tough to handle and returning most of the defensive backs from last year Farler and Hensley are two quick kids should have no problem covering any team they play and With Spurlock and napier at linebacker I think Leslie does big things this year could be the most dangerous linebacker duo in the mountains I don’t see anyone getting the starting spot over either of these to they both had had over 100 tackles it seemed as if all year they was both in on almost every tackle but Leslie will have a lot of depth they’ve got young guys learning both defensively and offensively I can’t wait to see what the season holds
Adams isn’t playing this year. Farler, Asher and Collett are the go to receivers this season looks like.
Spurlock, Farler, Hollin, Parker and Asher are their weapons! Adams isn’t even playing
Spurlock farler Parker hollin asher Napier and fultz are all weapons and it will take them playing the way they can to win