Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 2019 football schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
08-23-19. Perry County Central. Home
08-30-19. South Laurel. Home
09-06-19. Williamsburg Away
09-20-19. Clay County. Home
09-27-19. Owen County. Away
10-04-19. Middlesboro Home
10-11-19. Knott County Central. Home
10-18-19. Morgan County. Away
10-25-19. Breathitt County. Away
11-01-19. Harlan. Away

Go Eagles :Cheerlead
Should be a good year for Eagles. I see a 7-3 or 8-2 season. Had Breathitt Co. beat last year and fumbled in OT. Got all back except RB. Could be good.
The Eagles will be much improved. Played tons of young guys over last two years and they are now juniors and seniors. Have their starting QB Parker back who will be a jr. Also has back major weapons on offensive side of the ball with Adams , Farler, Asher at Wr and Stubblefield and Spurlock running ball. Spurlock and Napier at LB. Along with Hollin at DE. Should be big year.
Leslie should be favorite to win this district going in. Middlesboro and Breathitt aren't far behind, but I'd put Leslie in the drivers seat in the preseason.
Breathitt adding Collins will put them as the favorite in the Division.
BoyleCo Wrote:Breathitt adding Collins will put them as the favorite in the Division.

He will give them a boost for sure.
One of their coaches told me today they have a new QB and OL also but would not tell me their names. I will try to find out. Anyone aware?
Leslie in a better district. Should help.
What are the odds Leslie County can knock off Breathitt County?
BoyleCo Wrote:One of their coaches told me today they have a new QB and OL also but would not tell me their names. I will try to find out. Anyone aware?

Leslie or Breathitt?
Breathitt lost QB.. Leslie has everyone back but RB Smith and WR Smith.
BigBossMan Wrote:Breathitt lost QB.. Leslie has everyone back but RB Smith and WR Smith.

Did Breathitt qb transfer?
As far as I know, no one has transferred from Breathitt.
Just heard Breathitt QB from last year wasn’t playing and they had a new QB... may be incorrect .
Here is the thing Breathitt struggled big time with McCreary Central in the opening round of the playoffs last year, so until I see something on the field from them I'm a skeptic.
BigBossMan Wrote:Just heard Breathitt QB from last year wasn’t playing and they had a new QB... may be incorrect .

Very interesting, the only thing I’ve heard about them was the addition of Charles Collins from Anderson County
Cat Daddy Wrote:As far as I know, no one has transferred from Breathitt.

I would be surprised if anyone would transfer out because they’re in a pretty good spot to win the district this season with the addition of Collins
Is Holcomb still coaching?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is Holcomb still coaching?
He hasn’t been there in several years
Breathitt has a kid that transferred in from Indiana last year after the season was over named Lane Weddle who is an absolute stud athlete. Remember the name.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Leslie should be favorite to win this district going in. Middlesboro and Breathitt aren't far behind, but I'd put Leslie in the drivers seat in the preseason.

I don’t see that happening. I think Breathitt will be the favorite.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Leslie should be favorite to win this district going in. Middlesboro and Breathitt aren't far behind, but I'd put Leslie in the drivers seat in the preseason.

I expect Breathitt to win the district. Unless I’m mistaken Leslie County travels to Breathitt for the regular season matchup. District championship will come down to those two teams but Leslie County is a year away from knocking Breathitt County off IMO
District will come down to Leslie and Breathitt this year. A few players from Leslie to keep an eye on are Preston Spurlock #31 and Dylan Adams #4. Both should be two of the best in the mountains in their positions next season.
Planning on making a few early season game this year, My old buddy son Preston SpurLock is the real deal in 2A, :Cheerlead see y’all soon :Cheerlead
It’s gona be a fun year
Texans_99 Wrote:District will come down to Leslie and Breathitt this year. A few players from Leslie to keep an eye on are Preston Spurlock #31 and Dylan Adams #4. Both should be two of the best in the mountains in their positions next season.

What positions?
Spurlock is a MLB
Adams is WR/DB he’s as athletic as any receiver in the mountains. Expect him to have a big season.
Best of luck to Leslie County this season!
WestCarterComet Wrote:Leslie or Breathitt?

I assure you Breathitt has the same qb as they did last year and he has added more pieces around him. Bobcats QB is a stud and will have a big year. Bobcats offense will be hard stop. I predict they average 50 a game and don’t see anyone holding the Bobcats under 35 points in regular season!!! Leslie is gonna be tough test for Bobcats. What like about Eagles is they play so hard!!!! I think Leslie Co goes 9-1 or at worst 8-2 in regular season.
Pages: 1 2