Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 66 Pikeville 61 (15th Region Championship)
Why do ppl want to take away from a great game by blaming or making excuses...like I've stated b4 I'm a 58th district guy both these teams were very well coached with great talent.. jc may have 1100 kids in a school so what you can still only play 5 Md pikeville may have kids from other areas so what the 5 on the court have to listen and execute..on this night jc wanted it more and executed better. Congrats and represent the 15th down state good luck
Mamba Wrote:Why do ppl want to take away from a great game by blaming or making excuses...like I've stated b4 I'm a 58th district guy both these teams were very well coached with great talent.. jc may have 1100 kids in a school so what you can still only play 5 Md pikeville may have kids from other areas so what the 5 on the court have to listen and execute..on this night jc wanted it more and executed better. Congrats and represent the 15th down state good luck

Good point.

Pikeville would be down ten points or more, the make a run and cut the JC lead to about two or three.... but JC would find a way to get a bigger lead every time.

When Billiter got the put-back dunk then Pikeville hit a three pointer, the big Mo shifted sides and it looked like Pikeville was gonna make one of their trademark comebacks, but JC hit their free throws and made baskets when they needed to.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed