Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 68 Powell 78
Congrats Powell
JBS Fan Wrote:You got beat. You got beat. Play the next play and then get beat at that.

GROW UP, YOU 5 YEAR OLD.
we accept defeat and actualy work on our mistakes.
Congrats Pirates
Congrats Powell
Wasn't execpting that. O well congrats powell co. for the win. And after this tournmant time is going to be fun.
powell played a very hard fought game...i believe they kept hicks to only about 4 pts in the first half...then he exploded in the 4th qrt. knockin down many long 3's that was needed.....romans played a great game....and congrats powell
JustTrying Wrote:anyone know romans and hicks stats?

Romans 27 Points 20 Rebounds
Justin Hicks 27 Pts. 11 assist
Congrats Powell County. Big win.
Way to Go Powell
Congrats Powell
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:we accept defeat and actualy work on our mistakes.
Now how are you going to work on your mistakes when we win the 14th. I guess you will have to wait until next year. My bad. We will win it next year as well. So you are going to have to wait three or four years untill you can work on your mistakes. After Clint is gone.
JBS Fan Wrote:Now how are you going to work on your mistakes when we win the 14th. I guess you will have to wait until next year. My bad. We will win it next year as well. So you are going to have to wait three or four years untill you can work on your mistakes. After Clint is gone.

Well arent we cocky, i think that u should just tone it down some and wait till they win the region 2 times in a row, if that even happens then celebrate.
Iron_Man5 Wrote:Well arent we cocky, i think that u should just tone it down some and wait till they win the region 2 times in a row, if that even happens then celebrate.
It will happen. Everybody else is playing for the regional runner-up trophy.
JBS Fan Wrote:It will happen. Everybody else is playing for the regional runner-up trophy.
That makes no sense
I think JBS is without a doubt the most cocky team in the region, it's o.k. though, they've only lost to Hazard and PCC, maybe that makes them the best team HAHA!
congrats to Powell
jbs fan if jbs is going to win the 14th region it wont be as easy as your saying it.....the 14th is competitive this year and its up for grabs out of possibly 5-6 teams
yea nothing is set in the books yet
I like Powell or PCC.
both of them teams are playing very well right now