Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville 9/30
bac2369 Wrote:How is the injury situation for Pikeville?
All good.
Panthers by 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paparizza, you're used to those blowouts, but we're not. I think it will be a great game with Hazard winning 28-25
Dawgs !!!!
Someone please keep this game updated if possible!! Just in case I can't find it on the Radio! Should be a good one!
Hazard 34 Pikeville 24
Hey Blue Bird 96. If you can't find it, try Hit City USA 98.1 Great game coverage.:Thumbs:
Hazard
Go Pikeville!

Pikeville 35
Hazard 14
What's the weather suppose to be like?
Like the Panthers at home, think they get their QB out on the edge and mobile for dual threat

27-21 Pikeville
Got bored and did some experiementing.. I took two opponenents from Pikevilles and Hazards schedule and added them up and divided to come up with some numbers.

Pikeville is averaging 29 points and giving up 23.
Hazard is averaging 19 points and giving up 26.

I used Letcher for both and Paintsville and Somerset. Pikeville played both at home while Hazard played both on the road..

Just some stats and being bored and hoping I can attend this game Friday.
I have a feeling that Pikeville is going to turn the corner starting this Friday and won't have any problem with the rest of their schedule. The next competitive game will come in the semi-state with either Raceland or Paintsville. Call me a homer or just plain crazy but I just have that gut feeling. With that said #34 from Hazard is a really scary back that can take it to the house anytime he touches it, but Pikeville slows him down and rolls 41-13.
Smith is a very good running back and Hazard has some nice receivers. I've watched Hazard some and at times they seem to just want to put the ball in Smiths and Johnsons hands. It makes the defense a lot better when they feel they only need to cover those two players. If Hazard spreads the ball around and gets Braxton Whitaker and Skylar Pelfrey more involved in the offense, I feel they will be much harder to stop. Defense has to step up stop Pikeville's QB both running and passing. Gonna be a great game.
The Overrated Bowl! Pikeville gets the calls in this one 34- 26
touchdownkentucky Wrote:The Overrated Bowl! Pikeville gets the calls in this one 34- 26

Pikeville & Hazard are currently ranked behind Nicholas County (for the second consecutive week).

Good joke though.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Pikeville & Hazard are currently ranked behind Nicholas County (for the second consecutive week).

Good joke though.

Good thing this poll it doesn't...
hornaplenty Wrote:Paparizza, you're used to those blowouts, but we're not. I think it will be a great game with Hazard winning 28-25

I just call it like I see it horn. If you recall I think I hit the Somerset game right on the nose. There's one thing I do know. The only reason you have won a single game is the horse we sent you in the backfield. Without Smith you would be 0-terrible!
Paparazzi Wrote:I just call it like I see it horn. If you recall I think I hit the Somerset game right on the nose. There's one thing I do know. The only reason you have won a single game is the horse we sent you in the backfield. Without Smith you would be 0-terrible!

I still can't figure out how a PCC fan is complaining about transfers. But it's a waste of time trying to debate with a PCC or Knott Co. fan so I will just let it be.
It's too bad you can't call it right for PCC. I remember you, on two different occasions, saying PCC had turned the corner, only to get blown out. You know in your heart if you weren't afraid of your job, your boys would be at Hazard...
touchdownkentucky Wrote:The Overrated Bowl! Pikeville gets the calls in this one 34- 26
Funny. If Pikeville and Hazard are overrated, and both beat your beloved Letcher Central Cougars, what does that make LCC?
Pretty tough one to call. Neither is the best version of themselves at this point. IMO, Pikeville has a slight advantage offensively....and they're home. Pikeville by 14
The above statement by paparazzi really shows a lot about is football IQ. To say Hazard would not win one single game without Smith in the backfield is just plain ignorant. He is an exceptional running back and I'm not taking anything from him, but I think Hazard could win a lot of games without him. Hazard has a stable of capable skill players beside Smith. One thing for sure though, I'm sure Hazard is happy you all sent him on down to play with the Bulldogs.