Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stepp kid?
$MoNeY$ Wrote:There is a reason everyone dislikes Stepp
Then what is it?
It is called arrogance and the silver spoon syndrome.
the_chosen_one Wrote:Ok honestly just because he stomped Stamper in the ground the other night doesnt mean all of you all from KCC should say stuff about him. He is by far the best basketball played in the district and one of teh best in the region.

Yeah its a shame that he stomped stamper into the ground....he still had 20 points and to beat it all Clark is much older than stamper. When Stamper gets into his junior and senior year he will be unstoppable in the 14th. He can already put up huge numbers even as a freshmen. Oh and he can PASS the ball as well. Already passed him up in some aspects of the game
Card_Fan Wrote:Yeah its a shame that he stomped stamper into the ground....he still had 20 points and to beat it all Clark is much older than stamper. When Stamper gets into his junior and senior year he will be unstoppable in the 14th. He can already put up huge numbers even as a freshmen. Oh and he can PASS the ball as well. Already passed him up in some aspects of the game

Let me guess you are going to say Clark is so good and it so bad for being held back. Let reality hit you...Stamper was held back and he wont dominate the 14th because Tate will.
Tate will dominate and from what I am hearing it will be in a PCC uniform!
JOBAKKA Wrote:Tate will dominate and from what I am hearing it will be in a PCC uniform!
Well u know it wont be JBS cause Clint Stepp will be the main person there!
It seems like no one in the 14th likes JBS.............. we will find out who the best team is in March.
Honestly i dont even see how they could compare stamper to tate cox or clark stepp..
Personally I think cox is better than stepp, but no1 will ever see it because that offense is completely operated around stepp and when he leaves it will be revolved around his younger brother. Dont get me wrong Clark is a great player and jbs would hurt w/o him but when ur putting up the # of shots he does ur going to have 25 a game
SValley Fan Wrote:There is a reason everyone dislikes Stepp
Could it be because people,,,,, say like yourself run your paul parrott,,,,talking about some ones character is something that is not tolerated on here so better watch it SVAlley,,i predict your a short timer on here anyway. .I myself am not sold out on him being all that great of a basketball player but never would I say anything about the kid personally.
JOBAKKA Wrote:It is called arrogance and the silver spoon syndrome.
Better to have silver spoon syndrome than what you have which is the spineless,forked tongue syndrome.Listen youngsters never say anything about a players character,,that is lowlife and wont be allowed on here.
the_chosen_one Wrote:You all make me sick...You all pick on Clark like he is the worst thing to ever walk the face of the planet. All of you KCC fans just hate the fact knowing that Stamper will never be able to beat JBS again nor will he ever get to beat Clark again. Let all of us know when you all quit dreaming.
Chosen One chill out because these guys or maybe their girls, by attacking one,s character like they have Stepp,,this site will suspend them.Why are so many people so jealous of these Stepp boys.Because they want to be just like them.
OldSchoolDog. I agree....There are several in this thread that are walking a fine line right now. This is also a good ending place for this one.