Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT / JBS
JBS is a joke, Just wait till they play Breathitt, you will see
They are the great hope of Pippa Passes. And that is all that they can hope for. Just think when Clint graduates its back to the three rivers conference
No u mean Clark
3 points Wrote:We sure haven't heard about KCC ALMOST beating anybody.
Kcc almost beat Hazard and JBS...Wake up budty
RivalsKing Wrote:No u mean Clark
\No I figure they will recruit thier butts off to keep players around Clint also so they can build him up as the next messiah as they have with Clark. We wouldn't want Clinton darling to get a complex so we must help him too. HA HA
lol yea I know what ya mean, I wish the Stepps would just tell the truth and tell ppl that thier not that good, Why lie and tell ppl all this crap when they can see threw it all and makes them look 10 times worse
RivalsKing Wrote:lol yea I know what ya mean, I wish the Stepps would just tell the truth and tell ppl that thier not that good, Why lie and tell ppl all this crap when they can see threw it all and makes them look 10 times worse
They live a world where everything is handed to them that is why all of them except Earvin works for ALC.
I heard of another official from the 14 th region whose daughter got hired to teach at ALC this year. That makes like 5 referees with close connections to JBS. Joe sure takes care of everything
Oh yeah, Joe has got more connections than ya think tho...WYMT is killing me tho with all the talk with Stepp and then ALC Commercials...Lets donate 2 grand to them so they will talk about certain ppl
Money talks and Clark walks( they just don't call it)
JOBAKKA Wrote:Money talks and Clark walks( they just don't call it)
No Ill admit Clark is pretty good but I jsut cant stand how Joe and Jim talk about him tho and thats why I dislike him
RivalsKing Wrote:No Ill admit Clark is pretty good but I jsut cant stand how Joe and Jim talk about him tho and thats why I dislike him
I agree he is a decent player but nowhere the JBS faithful place him. He is not even the best player on his team. Cox is better and is going to look good in a PCC uniform
True and thats what kills me, They act like hes Jordan and hes not even Bill Cartwright
JOBAKKA Wrote:I agree he is a decent player but nowhere the JBS faithful place him. He is not even the best player on his team. Cox is better and is going to look good in a PCC uniform

I heard that Tate is going to be in a blue and white wildcat jersey, Shelby Valley type next year.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Untelling