Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 41 Bell County 7
Actually here are the stats I found:

Josiah Robbins threw for 281 yards on 16-26 passing. The Rebels rushed 19 times for 93 yards. Total offensive yards: 374 yards.

Bell County threw for 116 yards on 7-18 passing while rushing for 137 yards on 33 carries. Total offensive yards: 253 yards.

So I was off.

Take into consideration the 4th Quarter and the running clock and the gap was probably wider.
Hatz Wrote:Actually here are the stats I found:

Josiah Robbins threw for 281 yards on 16-26 passing. The Rebels rushed 19 times for 93 yards. Total offensive yards: 374 yards.

Bell County threw for 116 yards on 7-18 passing while rushing for 137 yards on 33 carries. Total offensive yards: 253 yards.

So I was off.

Take into consideration the 4th Quarter and the running clock and the gap was probably wider.

The guys on the radio after the game had Boyle with around 125 yds rushing.
BobcatForever Wrote::biglmao:boyle would put a running clock on Whitley before the 3rd

We'll find out in a couple weeks,but what does that have to do with The Rebels taking you out to the woodshed and spanking your a$$? You must be from Knox County too, everytime you lose you start whining and talking about Whitley County Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:We'll find out in a couple weeks,but what does that have to do with The Rebels taking you out to the woodshed and spanking your a$$? You must be from Knox County too, everytime you lose you start whining and talking about Whitley County Confusednicker:

no sir not from knox county and not whining at all we did get our tails beat but when bell gets beat you get on here running mouth that whitley can do better well my friend you are right we will see in a couple of weeks:Thumbs:
BobcatForever Wrote:no sir not from knox county and not whining at all we did get our tails beat but when bell gets beat you get on here running mouth that whitley can do better well my friend you are right we will see in a couple of weeks:Thumbs:

Boyle smoking Bell has nothing to do with Whitley County:dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:Boyle smoking Bell has nothing to do with Whitley County:dontthink

no it don't but all I am saying is they were heck of a lot better than Bell but some get on here and say things about Bell like they could compete with teams like that better and no Bell is not the Bell of old but they are not as bad as some think BOYLE HADA GAME PLAN AND THEY DID THAT and took care of business I am first to admit we got pounded with that being said we will be fine as long as can learn from it
with that being said no disrespect to whitley have some friends that kids went there and know some good people coaching there!!!
Coach Mills is a great defensive coach and has had to move to the offensive side. Our Superintendent has not allowed Coach Mills to go hire a coach since he been the head man.. Right now we are not very good on either side of the ball.. Hopefully will get better the next few weeks..
Bobcat4years Wrote:Coach Mills is a great defensive coach and has had to move to the offensive side. Our Superintendent has not allowed Coach Mills to go hire a coach since he been the head man.. Right now we are not very good on either side of the ball.. Hopefully will get better the next few weeks..

He can come to Whitley County and coach defense.I know he loves it over here :biglmao:
BobcatForever Wrote:with that being said no disrespect to whitley have some friends that kids went there and know some good people coaching there!!!

I love Bell County and the people,but I love talking trash to them too Confusednicker:
Bobcat4years Wrote:Coach Mills is a great defensive coach and has had to move to the offensive side. Our Superintendent has not allowed Coach Mills to go hire a coach since he been the head man.. Right now we are not very good on either side of the ball.. Hopefully will get better the next few weeks..

Who is the current principal at Bell High? Did Jeff Saylor retire or move elsewhere?
BobcatForever Wrote:no sir not from knox county and not whining at all we did get our tails beat but when bell gets beat you get on here running mouth that whitley can do better well my friend you are right we will see in a couple of weeks:Thumbs:
I feel your pain Bobcat.:rockon:
Gitback Coach Wrote:Who is the current principal at Bell High? Did Jeff Saylor retire or move elsewhere?

Yes he is the Superintendent at Estill County!!