Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. Bulldogs 57 - Johnson Central Golden Eagles 55
EKY Sportster Wrote:Congrats to Lawrence County!! Looks like we have a legitimate 4 team district this year (SC excluded for now since they can't seem to beat anyone this year).

I wouldnt count the cards out just yet, March is a long way off, they could pull it togather by then and pull a suprise on someone. Anyway back to the game at hand, congrats Bulldogs on a good win. Was the scoring spread out or just two player type scoring?
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:I wouldnt count the cards out just yet, March is a long way off, they could pull it togather by then and pull a suprise on someone.

That's why that I said "for now". Should SC start winning and proving themselves, then I'll include them. But right now, they appear to be way behind the other 4 district teams.
JC is overrated they are just frankly not that good. Congrats to Lawrence, that has to put them in everyones top 5.
I kind of figured LC just might have pulled it out. Congrats to them on the win. I watched them against Paintsville and they seemed to be a decent team (with more experience they will only improve). Better luck next time JC....what were the stats on scoring for JC?
Old school Dawg Wrote:Like Paintsville they are over rated.Dawgs proved that on the court tonight.

Did you ever think that LC is UNDERRATED, cause I think they are. I don't think that Paintsville, JC or SV is overrated. After watching LC against PHS and hearing about them beating JC, I think they are underrated. LC has some real talent, especially in the Micheals kid, they are gonna shock quite a few more teams this year.
Anyone got any stats on both teams. How did the "All American" do tonight, beside choking at the free throw line.
Redneck Wrote:Anyone got any stats on both teams. How did the "All American" do tonight, beside choking at the free throw line.

McCarty finished with 29.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats to the Dawgs on their win.The Bulldogs played with more emotion last night than I've seen any team play with in a long time.They really done a good job on rebounding and and running some good sets on the offensive end of the court.JC did not play at their best the whole game.They had a few spurts of greatness but could not put any kind of run together to put some distance between themselves and the Bulldogs!! I will be looking foward to the rematch at JC on 01/26/07.
Congrats LC, this is a very good team that is very underrated. This team is sophomore dominate and has an awesome post Lewis Michaels. But the sophomores Thompson and Wilks truly lead this team and i can't wait to watch them in years to come.
Congrats to the dawgs on the win and also for playing as a team to this my hat goes off to the coaches job well done . These two teams seam to be pretty even in this game tonight it just looked like LC wanted it more and I think Lewis might have surprised them with his play tonight in the middle because this kid stepped up big tonight if he keeps this up LC will really make some noise because that gives them a inside outside game and that kind of game is hard to beat . Good luck at MC keep playing as a team and good things will keep happening . GO DAWGSTongueirateSho
Redneck Wrote:Did you ever think that LC is UNDERRATED, cause I think they are. I don't think that Paintsville, JC or SV is overrated. After watching LC against PHS and hearing about them beating JC, I think they are underrated. LC has some real talent, especially in the Micheals kid, they are gonna shock quite a few more teams this year.

:thumpsup: I agree!
We all need to remember that JC is still a very good team. Just b/c LC beat them tonight doesn't even mean that LC is better than JC. Only the remainder of the season will prove that. But from seeing LC play, I can say that they seem very solid fundamentally sound, just a little inexperienced. They have a good coach and will only get better as the season continues. If teams don't take them serious or it they aren't on their game, then they will beat you.

So far, I have come to the conclusion that JC isn't as good as I had thought, but they are still a top regional team, and that LC is much better than I had expected them to be this year.
Larry Legend Wrote:JC is overrated they are just frankly not that good. Congrats to Lawrence, that has to put them in everyones top 5.
So you are saying that because LC beat a team that"just frankly not that good" that LC is top 5?
The Guru Wrote:So you are saying that because LC beat a team that"just frankly not that good" that LC is top 5?

Smile He got ya there Larry...

Hey Guru, where was you sittin lastnight, I didn't see ya.
Congrats DAWGS sure hope I'm able to get to the next one.
i agree it was a good game called by the ofiicals of this game
congrats to Lawrence Co on a big win..
This was a good win for LC they could be a threat
I picked Lc in a close one, but I wasn't real sure on a win from them. They are really proving they can do something in this region. Congrats dawgs.
Congrats Lawrence