Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. Bulldogs 57 - Johnson Central Golden Eagles 55
A great win for us tonight against a more experienced team.Great job coach Anderson.Central,s coach flat got outcoached big time tonight.Lawrence has a young and inexperiencd team and have beat Central and played Paintsville well.we really could do well this year.We get some experience were going to clean the clocks of these so-called superior teams.Lewis Michael played great tonight as did thompson and Wilks.Coach Anderson great job!!!
Can you give a score please?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Lawrence by 2
There is not much difference in a whole lot of teams in our area and when the Dawgs get some experience we have as good as a chance as anyone.
After the four worst consecutive football seasons in a row in Lawrence county history this basketball team is a breath of fresh air,,,great great job!!
Lol..score Please!!
On the radio Central is making excuses because of some players out.With them out they still have far more experience.McCarty kid could have won it at the line but threw up 3 out of 4 bricks.I dont know if he choked or what but he needs to spend some extra time at the line.
Dawgs by 2 what makes the difference if it was 54 to 52 or 138 to 136.hehehe great game guys.
57 to 55 was final score
The score was 57-55, Jc had a chance to win with 3 secs left the shot hit off the back of the rim, Great game but JC seams to be a one man show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Like Paintsville they are over rated.Dawgs proved that on the court tonight.
Meade Wrote:You are mistaken the crum kid now goes to Johnson central. I was unaware that SC played LC over the summer . But if LC beats JC or Paintsville in a varsity baketball game i will delete my BGR account. Sheldon Clark, Magoffin County, and Lawrence County will have a battle for the number 3 spot in the 57th IMO

:howdy: :letsparty
DFENSE Wrote::howdy: :letsparty
GET THE HEAD OUT AND GOOD RIDANCE:thatsfunn THIS GOES TO MEADE
DFENSE Wrote::howdy: :letsparty
OVER CONFIDENCE KILLS OVERCONFIDENCE KILLS:ChairHit:
What a fun night of basketball. I just can't say enough about how the boys play as a team. Keep up the good work Dawgs!!!
bballmama Wrote:What a fun night of basketball. I just can't say enough about how the boys play as a team. Keep up the good work Dawgs!!!
It was alot of fun for sure.We might turn to being a basketball school for awhile.:Cheerlead
Congrats to the Dawgs on their win tonight. JCHS just plum stunk it up on the inside. Not really sure what the problem was with them tonight,according to WSIP it sounded like "someone" missed quite a few gimme's and there were a couple of players under the weather. I personally think it's going to take a little time for them to get readjusted after the loss of two of their team mates. ( Both of which gave JC a little bit of size on the inside) IMO The Eagles are really going to have to toughen up and go to the boards a little bit more if they plan on winning many more games this season.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Like Paintsville they are over rated.Dawgs proved that on the court tonight.
wHY BRING pAINTSVILLE INTO THIS? I said after the PHS/LC game that I thought LC might just be the Number 2 team in the dist, and a top region team!!
That is part of being at the top guru.I like all the teams in the area and love to see games played pretty evenly.No pun intended.
Guru I will rephrase,,,,these teams are not over rated but the other teams are better than alot realize.Okay
Old school Dawg Wrote:That is part of being at the top guru.I like all the teams in the area and love to see games played pretty evenly.No pun intended.
Understood!
Wow! wtg Dawgs
If I was a betting man which Im not I would have to pick Paintsville still.
Congrats LC
Old school Dawg Wrote:Guru I will rephrase,,,,these teams are not over rated but the other teams are better than alot realize.Okay

The dawgs are indded better than what a lot think, but they will soon learn!
The Guru Wrote:The dawgs are indded better than what a lot think, but they will soon learn!
:redboxer:
Great win DAWGS, Don't know who the ref's were but they done a terrific job, they let the boys play tonight thats unusual for the 15th, looking foward to seeing those 2 refs call again!
Dawgpound Wrote:Great win DAWGS, Don't know who the ref's were but they done a terrific job, they let the boys play tonight thats unusual for the 15th, looking foward to seeing those 2 refs call again!
You are the only person I have ever heard say they were looking forward to seeing Todd Duff officiate!:yikes:
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:You are the only person I have ever heard say they were looking forward to seeing Todd Duff officiate!:yikes:
I have almost shat myself!!!:lmao: Smile
Congrats to Lawrence County!! JC hasn't impressed me this year so far and now we know that they are not necessarily the second best team in the district. I predicted JC by a very small margin but stated that it wouldn't surprise me if LC won. Well they did and they deserve the win. They played Paintsville a good game and as they get more experience they could certainly surprise a few teams. Looks like we have a legitimate 4 team district this year (SC excluded for now since they can't seem to beat anyone this year).