Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 84 Shroder, OH 83 Final
Fact is, coaches couldn't handle the young man. They let him disrespect them and never tried to hep him. They just wanting to use him. Funny how after a few losses, they went from calling kid a CANCER to posting how proud of him they are. This coaching staff is the most undeserving of any success. One assistant in particular that lets his wife rule the roost and he walks around like he had anything to do with the success the young dogs had past couple of seasons. He was on Miller wagon, lucky he was kept on staff after that. But I guarantee he wasn't kept for any basketball knowledge he had. Maybe for the fact that he had a key to every school in the county somehow. I wish the dogs luck, but hate the fact that any success these jokers have they will claim to it. Glad my kids are already out of this poisonous place
FRANKtheTANK Wrote:Fact is, coaches couldn't handle the young man. They let him disrespect them and never tried to hep him. They just wanting to use him. Funny how after a few losses, they went from calling kid a CANCER to posting how proud of him they are. This coaching staff is the most undeserving of any success. One assistant in particular that lets his wife rule the roost and he walks around like he had anything to do with the success the young dogs had past couple of seasons. He was on Miller wagon, lucky he was kept on staff after that. But I guarantee he wasn't kept for any basketball knowledge he had. Maybe for the fact that he had a key to every school in the county somehow. I wish the dogs luck, but hate the fact that any success these jokers have they will claim to it. Glad my kids are already out of this poisonous place

If what you say is true, then why do you care about LC anymore? Your kids are gone, you absolutely hate this place, yet you still want to rant on about it? Let it go, move on. Sorry that you have so much hate for the place and county I love living in.

And one more thing, that's pretty low to make those claims about one of the coaches and attack his personal life. Just saying. Criticize X's and O's, OK, I wouldn't but evidently you are a basketball expert so go ahead. But his personal life, family, shouldn't be mentioned. That's low, even for you.
FRANKtheTANK Wrote:Fact is, coaches couldn't handle the young man. They let him disrespect them and never tried to hep him. They just wanting to use him. Funny how after a few losses, they went from calling kid a CANCER to posting how proud of him they are. This coaching staff is the most undeserving of any success. One assistant in particular that lets his wife rule the roost and he walks around like he had anything to do with the success the young dogs had past couple of seasons. He was on Miller wagon, lucky he was kept on staff after that. But I guarantee he wasn't kept for any basketball knowledge he had. Maybe for the fact that he had a key to every school in the county somehow. I wish the dogs luck, but hate the fact that any success these jokers have they will claim to it. Glad my kids are already out of this poisonous place

Go to the KHSAA website and check out the facts. LC was 3-3 before he left the team. They were 6-5 during his absence. You make it sound as if they didn't win any games while he was gone.

So are you saying that a person can't change? That when they show they change, they shouldn't receive praise for their efforts? Should people just toss them to the side and never praise them again after they made a mistake? If he is putting out the effort in and out of the classroom, then I think he deserves the praise. Also, his teammates don't seem to have a problem with him coming back. You blasting them, too? :biglmao:
I care about the kids. I've known most of them since kindergarten. I don't hate LC. I hate the families with no clue who try to run everything in LC. Has been going on for years. Anyone who has ever came in with an open and fair mind has been ran out. And as far as assistant coach, I don't respect anyone who calls a 15 yr old a cancer!! Blames people for their failures as men and coaches. How's girls BBALL doing in LC?
FRANKtheTANK Wrote:I care about the kids. I've known most of them since kindergarten. I don't hate LC. I hate the families with no clue who try to run everything in LC. Has been going on for years. Anyone who has ever came in with an open and fair mind has been ran out. And as far as assistant coach, I don't respect anyone who calls a 15 yr old a cancer!! Blames people for their failures as men and coaches. How's girls BBALL doing in LC?

You have totally lost me with that last comment. What? I've not attended a girls game in 20 years. I honestly could't tell you who is on the team and if we even have one. Sorry. Glad you are concerned though.

And if you care for LC and the kids, how come you continue to insult LC and the sports programs? Did you ever think that perhaps, just perhaps, we aren't that good? I mean we are GOOD, but not what yours and everyone else's expectations were? Maybe this team peaked last year? Maybe the Pike Central's of the 15th got better and we are as good as we can be without a TRUE big man on the court?

Fact is this....we lack height. It kills us, especially against teams with it and who are utilizing it.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:You have totally lost me with that last comment. What? I've not attended a girls game in 20 years. I honestly could't tell you who is on the team and if we even have one. Sorry. Glad you are concerned though.

And if you care for LC and the kids, how come you continue to insult LC and the sports programs? Did you ever think that perhaps, just perhaps, we aren't that good? I mean we are GOOD, but not what yours and everyone else's expectations were? Maybe this team peaked last year? Maybe the Pike Central's of the 15th got better and we are as good as we can be without a TRUE big man on the court?

Fact is this....we lack height. It kills us, especially against teams with it and who are utilizing it.

Hmmm. Wonder what was different about last year? OH YEAH! :eyeroll: if you can sit there and tell me these boys are playing together like they did last year, you are crazy and obviously don't know basketball like you think you do, which explains a few things.
BlackBetty Wrote:Hmmm. Wonder what was different about last year? OH YEAH! :eyeroll: if you can sit there and tell me these boys are playing together like they did last year, you are crazy and obviously don't know basketball like you think you do, which explains a few things.
Scary part is she might coach it
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:STOP. Jesus just stop it. This is ridiculous. Coaches + Players = TEAM. Stop making this individual stuff. Dividing will not help anyone.

I tried to double quote but guess it didn't take.
The LC faithful............all the ones that drink the water......the Dawg'eers, the alumnus........ etc.........they are'a cracking.

Stay tuned. Update at Bobby Seger's convenience........