Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 84 Shroder, OH 83 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Win LC!
Heard this team LC played had two D1 recruits, a very solid win if so.
Big time win by the Dawgs on the road. Look out 15 region the Dawgs are going to be that team that everybody has been talking about before the season started. Great team win tonight keep it up DAWGS!!!!!
Yeah and ranked #2 in Ohio Division 2!
And before you ask yes the Dalton boys played tonight.
Timmy Dalton returns with 31 points.
25 for Robert Dalton
31 for Tim Dalton.
Great win. Good job coaches and players. Great to have the whole team back together. Looks like they played well, too.
FRANKtheTANK Wrote:25 for Robert Dalton
31 for Tim Dalton.

15 from Richardson (some key 3 pointers) and around 9-10 points from Chaffins I heard as well.
Good job coaching staff.
Good job players!
BlackBetty Wrote:Good job players!
Congrats BOTH, players and coaches. Both have worked hard and have kept things together through difficult times. No need to try to divide.
Great work GUYS just keep on keeping on.
Great win for Lawrence
Congrats KY boys.
According to maxpreps, Shroder iss 7-6.
And ranked 126th in Ohio how can you say they are number 2 in 2A when overall they are ranked that low maybe you were thinking of their football team...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:According to maxpreps, Shroder iss 7-6.

If you're gonna say this and act like they suck just cause they are 7-6 now at least look at their schedule and losses.

LOSSES OTHER THAN LC
MILFORD 73-60 (Milford is currently 14-0)
WALNUT HILLS (currently 9-4)
AIKEN (currently is 10-5)
COOPER (currently is 10-7)
WOODWARD (9-5)
ST IGNATOUS (8-4)

So yeah....they suck I guess.
Surprise, surprise. Would've never guessed you would've responded to my comment and not the one praising the coaches...Haha
That would have been something if they had beat someone good...
I looked at their schedule and it's not anything to be proud of and you have to remember Milford was a game early in the season.....
BlackBetty Wrote:Surprise, surprise. Would've never guessed you would've responded to my comment and not the one praising the coaches...Haha

STOP. Jesus just stop it. This is ridiculous. Coaches + Players = TEAM. Stop making this individual stuff. Dividing will not help anyone.

I tried to double quote but guess it didn't take.
No need to bring Jesus into it. He didn't do anything to you...Confusednicker:
If grades are bad!!!! How can they get better in less than a 6 week grading period ?
That's what I've been saying all along, Ozzy! There was more to this. Bad grades were just an excuse to sweep another issue under the rug.
ozzy72666 Wrote:If grades are bad!!!! How can they get better in less than a 6 week grading period ?
BlackBetty Wrote:That's what I've been saying all along, Ozzy! There was more to this. Bad grades were just an excuse to sweep another issue under the rug.

Grades are checked on a weekly basis to determine eligibility... Amazing what people "think" they know...

Per KHSAA:

"Each year, when a school applies for membership, school
representatives are to designate the one specific day of each
week that grades will be checked, and eligibility will then be
determined for the subsequent week (Monday through Sunday
period"
Look out 15th region lol?
Parsley/James and or Gullet/Blair a real coach like Smith or Mckenzie will send LC back home if they even make it to the region. They still haven't beaten PC or Belfry.
Creeker Wrote:Grades are checked on a weekly basis to determine eligibility... Amazing what people "think" they know...

Per KHSAA:

"Each year, when a school applies for membership, school
representatives are to designate the one specific day of each
week that grades will be checked, and eligibility will then be
determined for the subsequent week (Monday through Sunday
period"

If his grades were bad enough to be kicked off the team, there's no way they've been brought up to a 3.0 like some are saying.
KingGotNext Wrote:Look out 15th region lol?
Parsley/James and or Gullet/Blair a real coach like Smith or Mckenzie will send LC back home if they even make it to the region. They still haven't beaten PC or Belfry.

Somebody is Scared Confusednicker:
BlackBetty Wrote:If his grades were bad enough to be kicked off the team, there's no way they've been brought up to a 3.0 like some are saying.

I think they are trying to imply that his grades this current 9 weeks are a 3.0.
Pages: 1 2