Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell...Back to back champs?
Midee1 Wrote:I can honestly say that I have not seen Mercer either in person or on tape. I am sure that many are like me and are picking with their heart instead of their head. I would love to see the East win it again but it will be tough. Of course someone like Larue could step up and be a giant killer like Ft. Campbell last year.

Yeah people like me are picking with thier heart. I think russell can make it all the way. Wont be easy, but who said winning a state championship would be easy? :devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
They have a lot of weapons at their disposal BUT they still have a lot of work to do to get there. Their kicking game has went from a key component to a key concern the last few weeks. If they DO NOT correct it then we will be talking basketball sooner than we want.
hey MIDEE i liked the ad in the newspaper today!!!
It can happen!
Russell will be tested by Corbin( courtesy of playing Rock and Bell) but I think they pull it out. Belfry would be big-time challenge as I see them beating Middlesboro, due to Middlesboro's non-exhistant defense. The thing that would help Russell the most is for a Mercer upset along the way. I would like to see a mountain team win it, But I feel Mercer is at least 14 points better than Russell or Belfry.