Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia at Hazard 12/6
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:It was all in sarcasm and never meant to offend you cj2561.I was only poking fun,man.I hope Cordia gets to play post season and we,the Eagles,get to play you in the All A.Lost to you 44 to 54 in the All A but it was a great atmosphere and Cordia's fans treated us with class and respect.I should have done the same yesterday and apologize.To Roy Hobbs,I have no idea how many Meltons there are working at the Cordia school and couldn't tell you any of their first names.I was only joking dude.Don't get all torn up.Cordia fans get tore up too easy and good luck against Hazard.Sincerely, Snowpiercer:Thumbs:

Yea let's just let all the criminals out of jail while we are at it!!! :devilflam
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/eya0x.jpg] More mash taters please!!!
All I'm saying is, the people running the All A tourney says cordia is not in, yes they are on the schedule right now, but that doesn't mean they get to play. Those games will not be played! They are also in the process of getting 2 MORE PLAYERS ELIGIBLE, really?????? This is way past comical! :Thumbs:
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/eyb3r.jpg] More mash taters please!!!
D1 recruiter they are not in the process of getting anyone elidigible. They have 1 kid they will be elidigible 2nd semester academically. Cordia is not applying for eligibility for any one. FATPATFAN I would say if you asked BB who cordia is you should have quoted what he really said " I ddddddddont knknknknknknknknow.:biglmao:
Buford T Justice Wrote:D1 recruiter they are not in the process of getting anyone elidigible. They have 1 kid they will be elidigible 2nd semester academically. Cordia is not applying for eligibility for any one. FATPATFAN I would say if you asked BB who cordia is you should have quoted what he really said " I ddddddddont knknknknknknknknow.:biglmao:
Sure they are, that is why they have 7 players, and 2 in street clothes! They are waiting for the AD to fill out paper work that he is refusing to do per Mrs King's request. Not a good situation for anyone. :igiveup:
You see how that worked out for ms piggy and the rest of the muppets one call from a lawyer threatening legal action and that's all it takes. That is a shame there is no ruling required from khsaa they are trying not to send the info to the last school they were at. What a joke.
[Image:

]
:Thumbs:That's a good one Zags! I busted a gut on how you posted that! Bravo,Bruva! More mash taters please!!![Image: https://mariflies.files.wordpress.com/20...okideo.jpg]
Is that a pic of a young Greg Ratliff fatpatfan?
Buford T Justice Wrote:D1 recruiter they are not in the process of getting anyone elidigible. They have 1 kid they will be elidigible 2nd semester academically. Cordia is not applying for eligibility for any one. FATPATFAN I would say if you asked BB who cordia is you should have quoted what he really said " I ddddddddont knknknknknknknknow.:biglmao:
I guess mocking Coach King is an inside joke that I don't understand. However, since
I'm not in the loop, the joke simply appears to be rude and at Mr. King's expense.
In fact, it denigrates the entire forum. Moderator?
So how many games does Cordia have left on their schedule after this one? 15 games over a 3 month period isn't a lot of games when you think about it.
I look at it this way.Hazard wanted to schedule Cordia from a competitive perspective. We lost and have quite a bit to learn.Hardy played a great game and we need a few more players to step up.Coach Holland run great sets but we didn't finish.All in all,it's a learning experience and the Bulldogs will grow and mature as the season goes on.
I wished that I could have made it to this one. I thought Hazard would have pulled it out, but the Lions had other plans. It will be interesting to see who the Lions will have on their schedule next.

:notbad: