Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia at Hazard 12/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
December 6th at Memorial Gym,Game time at 7:00 pm.Thoughts?

More mash taters please!
HHS 51
Cordia 43
Cordia by a few
I hate to pick against Big AL team and I want just right now he is a miracle worker with basketball player.

Hazard 48
Cordia 46

Good luck to cordia against the khsaa. :rockon:
Cordia wins by 4 and finish game with 4 players!
Bulldogs by 6. Hazard finishes with 3 players and a mascot.
Why is Hazard playing cordia? (rhetorical) Come on coaches man up and don't schedule cordia, jeez!!! If coaches won't schedule cordia it will put a stop to rhodes' shenanigans!!!
This game could be a fiasco. By the 2nd qtr,Rhodes will have Holland in a figure four leg lock-Ric Flair style,Walker will be suplexing Melton from the score table,Alice Whitaker will resume coaching duties for Rhodes,Julian Tackett will be the main referee,Brian Napier will have Brian Cook in a RKO,and Mobelini will high tailing it to the new McDonald's on the bypass.Confusednicker:
I already see it coming! Main event @ Memorial Gym![Image: tumblr_nft0i1JAIb1tfad7zo3_r4_400.gif]
Way not play cordia. The not the coaches that got cordia in trouble. It the KHSAA that done all of that, for winning. If cordia just won 10 to 15 games a year like they use to. The KHSAA would not done nothing about it.
If I was a coach I would schedule Cordia 15 times!
Can't be drinking and typing at the same time cj.Might want to take a grammar class at Lott's Creek Community school. You also might want to quit watching Moonshiner's show early in the morning.Just some advice.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:This game could be a fiasco. By the 2nd qtr,Rhodes will have Holland in a figure four leg lock-Ric Flair style,Walker will be suplexing Melton from the score table,Alice Whitaker will resume coaching duties for Rhodes,Julian Tackett will be the main referee,Brian Napier will have Brian Cook in a RKO,and Mobelini will high tailing it to the new McDonald's on the bypass.Confusednicker:

KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Why is Hazard playing cordia? (rhetorical) Come on coaches man up and don't schedule cordia, jeez!!! If coaches won't schedule cordia it will put a stop to rhodes' shenanigans!!!

I think "manning up"........ is playing them...

Why not play them????

-They'll be in All "A"...
-You get to play against a good team early in the year...
-You get a good gate...
ekff Wrote:I think "manning up"........ is playing them...

Why not play them????

-You get a good gate...

If they get another injunction and get to play in the playoffs - teams may wish they would have scheduled them.
I hope Cordia gets to play in the post season myself. Can't fault the kids entirely for all of this,they are just kids.I think Cordia wins this one by four points. Cordia and Hazard games last year were some of the best games in the region.
cj2561 Wrote:Way not play cordia. The not the coaches that got cordia in trouble. It the KHSAA that done all of that, for winning. If cordia just won 10 to 15 games a year like they use to. The KHSAA would not done nothing about it.

ekff Wrote:I think "manning up"........ is playing them...

Why not play them????

-You get a good gate...

In any other circumstance I agree with you points, but my point is, coaches can make a statement to the KHSAA the court system and to rhodes. "WE ARE NOT PLAYING cordia UNTIL rhodes STOPS BREAKING THE RULES!!!"
zaga_fan Wrote:If they get another injunction and get to play in the playoffs - teams may wish they would have scheduled them.

If I read the rule right they have to play 12 games to participate in post season, If coaches don't play them they won't get 12 games even if they get an injunction!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:If I read the rule right they have to play 12 games to participate in post season, If coaches don't play them they won't get 12 games even if they get an injunction!!!

I'm sure they'll get 12 in...
and if not...
I'm sure the injunction will cover that too :biggrin:
They can not get an injunction to get in the post season, that is just for getting players to play! The ruling has already been given out, yes they appealed it, but nothing will be done about it. They have already been given their lighter sentence of a 15 game season and no post season for two years. And the All A people said they aren't playing in that either, so they can just play their 15 games and be happy.
D1Recruiter Wrote:They can not get an injunction to get in the post season, that is just for getting players to play! The ruling has already been given out, yes they appealed it, but nothing will be done about it. They have already been given their lighter sentence of a 15 game season and no post season for two years. And the All A people said they aren't playing in that either, so they can just play their 15 games and be happy.

in·junc·tion
inˈjəNG(k)SH(əWinkn/
noun
An authoritative warning or order.
synonyms: order, ruling, directive, command, instruction
A judicial order that restrains a person from beginning or continuing an action threatening or invading the legal right of another, or that compels a person to carry out a certain act.

Injunctions are for whatever you want them to be. Rhodes is seeking a ruling from Franklin County Circuit Court for everything to be dropped and he'll ask for an injunction to be in effect until the court proceedings are over.

KHSAA already has them listed in the All "A"
Maybe it's not official yet or whatever, but it's on their website

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../spec_9128
zaga_fan Wrote:in·junc·tion
inˈjəNG(k)SH(əWinkn/
noun
An authoritative warning or order.
synonyms: order, ruling, directive, command, instruction
A judicial order that restrains a person from beginning or continuing an action threatening or invading the legal right of another, or that compels a person to carry out a certain act.

Injunctions are for whatever you want them to be. Rhodes is seeking a ruling from Franklin County Circuit Court for everything to be dropped and he'll ask for an injunction to be in effect until the court proceedings are over.

KHSAA already has them listed in the All "A"
Maybe it's not official yet or whatever, but it's on their website

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../spec_9128

KHSAA isn't over the All "A"... All "A" is not a KHSAA post season tournament.... All "A" is labeled as a invitational tournament...
ekff Wrote:KHSAA isn't over the All "A"... All "A" is not a KHSAA post season tournament.... All "A" is labeled as a invitational tournament...

I'm well aware... but at the hearing Rhodes specifically said they weren't for sure if they were allowed to play in the All "A".

They're listed on the bracket now - so I'm sure it's been worked out.
D1 recruiter you need to get your facts straight an injunction is a restraining order it is not just for getting players elidigible it is for everything. If the Franklin co judge overturns the khsaa decision to reinstate them to play in post season there is nothing the "Mickey mouse" court(KHSAA) can do about it. Franklin co circuit court if over the KHSAA. I will give you all some facts that came out of the appeals hearing 1: all of the sworn statements the khsaa used to bring charges against them were dismissed. 2:Rhodes was not found guilty of recruiting they did not prove anything those charges were dismissed. 3:the majority of the violations they did convict them of were not even committed by cordia. The violations were committed by the lotts creek community school. The KHSAA has no jurisdiction over LCCHS. There is no difference when hazard in years past L.D. Gorman or Vernon cooper buying the athletes a meal or a pair of shoes. That is a violation should hazard be guilty of something that a private 3rd party did. I don't think so this is the same thing and I think it is much more prominent in other school districts and as far as not playing cordia they have had no problem getting games most teams are paying them good to come and play. Everyone is not caught up I the KHSAA hype the more people roll over for them and don't keep them in check the braver they become. They don't understand anything but brute force and the more people stand up to them and put a stop the their NAZI rule. Cordia is still on the schedule for the all a and according to Cordia's legal team and even members of the KHSAA they can't keep them from playing in it the brackets have already been made. It all came down from one "prick" that is over the all a I won't mention his name but I think everyone knows who he is made statements about putting them out. He has acted unilaterally. The all a is not an invitation tournament. It if for "All of the bottom 126 schools in the state" schools pay dues do belong and all games are under contract. This is not a post season tourney.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Can't be drinking and typing at the same time cj.Might want to take a grammar class at Lott's Creek Community school. You also might want to quit watching Moonshiner's show early in the morning.Just some advice.

You can think the Perry co. Schools systems for my grammar.

Every time I see you post something, I am going to check it. Better hope I don't see you mess up on one of your post on here.

I am going to repost when I said. And I am going to be as clear as I can be just for you.
Snowpiercer. The wrestling terms threw me for a minute. I like basketball terms myself. Which Melton were you referring to using that wrestling move on. There are three of them working at Cordia. I'd choose the one that had to testify at the KHSAA hearing. Don't think anyone from any scorer stable gonna mess with that one. They all bleed black and gold so take your pick.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Can't be drinking and typing at the same time cj.Might want to take a grammar class at Lott's Creek Community school. You also might want to quit watching Moonshiner's show early in the morning.Just some advice.

You should probably worry about yourself before you throw rocks at other people.
It was all in sarcasm and never meant to offend you cj2561.I was only poking fun,man.I hope Cordia gets to play post season and we,the Eagles,get to play you in the All A.Lost to you 44 to 54 in the All A but it was a great atmosphere and Cordia's fans treated us with class and respect.I should have done the same yesterday and apologize.To Roy Hobbs,I have no idea how many Meltons there are working at the Cordia school and couldn't tell you any of their first names.I was only joking dude.Don't get all torn up.Cordia fans get tore up too easy and good luck against Hazard.Sincerely, Snowpiercer:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2