Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Warren @ Central 3A Semi Finals
^^^^^^^ Now that's funny..i don't care who ya are!!:biglmao:
South Warren
Scroggins is a miracle worker. Central by 7.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Too bad it took this long for many to realize that... It only took Scroggins 2 quarters to figure it out.

I figured it out years ago.Does that mean I'm as smart as Scroggins? or does it mean most coaches are too hard headed to make the neccessary adjustments? Confusednicker:
21-20 Jackets.
Should be a great game. History tells us to never underestimate Lou Central....regardless of the opponent.

Look for a barn burner...but I believe Central will pull it out in the end.

Central 24

S Warren 16
Coachdad Wrote:Try being 5 time state Champs and there has NEVER been a time on this site that e have been voted to win past 2nd round , yet we got 5 out of 7 rings
SMH

Let me exsplain why.....

1st this site is heavy Eastern Kentucky and most fans form EKY will always pull for an EKY team.

2nd Central doesn't have any fans on here other than yourself

3rd Central has absolutely no media coverage or fans posting for us to keep up with them and drive excitement. So it's sort of hard to know anything about their talent level especially since they don't play teams from EKY until the playoffs

CoachDad
Help us out and post more and start threads about Central I know I would appreciate it
Objective Wrote:Let me exsplain why.....

1st this site is heavy Eastern Kentucky and most fans form EKY will always pull for an EKY team.

3rd Central has absolutely no media coverage or fans posting for us to keep up with them and drive excitement. So it's sort of hard to know anything about their talent level especially since they don't play teams from EKY until the playoffs CoachDad
Help us out and post more and start threads about Central I know I would appreciate it

It is not to hard if you look at their schedule over the years, they play the big boys and win or lose, they are ready come playoff time.
The key to this game will be SW's defensive line and its ability to disrupt Norfleet. If Norfleet has time to set up, Central wins going away. Central can play defense well enough to contain.

Scroggins is very good at making mid-stream corrections and adjustments. IMO, South Warren still has not been tested to anywhere close to the level that Central has been. Central was stretched hard against Corbin and SW clocked a team that came up through the weakest bracket in 3A.
Central, Central, Central I cant believe I'm saying this. Confusedhh: Go belfry
Objective Wrote:Let me exsplain why.....

3rd Central has absolutely no media coverage or fans posting for us to keep up with them and drive excitement. So it's sort of hard to know anything about their talent level especially since they don't play teams from EKY until the playoffs

CoachDad

Central has a long dominant history in the playoffs. They have gotten that program back to an elite status and their schedule gets tougher every year. They will never have the big time win/loss records like other teams in the playoffs, but they will always be #1 in strength of schedule. This particular team will play in spurts, a lot like you'll see from a basketball team full of athletes. Your best bet against them is to hope they only come away with one or two touchdowns during those spurts. They can sometimes go up by a lot or get down by a lot early, but they always have the ability to win and their players know when a sense of urgency needs to take over. They are very dangerous and could easily win out if they get a little more consistent offensively.
pjdoug Wrote:I know of one other 13-0 team. I'm going with South Warren.

South Warren didn't play anybody to get to 13-0 , central lost to 3 top 20 6A teams and another city rival 6A team, they know how to win the big games. After SW's qb took of for his long touchdown and waved bye bye to the defenders to go up 14-0 in the 1st quarter , I knew at that moment by the reaction of Central Nation they would not score another point !
Central's punter was the player of the game, constantly swinging the field & a nice 30 yd fg from the kicker that ended up being the deciding points.