Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Warren @ Central 3A Semi Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Got any links to see S Warren..???
South Warren 28
Central 13
South Warren 28-21
Central will win this game and I do not think it will be close.

Central 35 - 14.
I am not a south warren fan but I have never saw a team that is 13-0 and get very little respect:HitWall: I'm being honest I think South will win buy a bunch!
central by 14
Tica Wrote:Central will win this game and I do not think it will be close.

Central 35 - 14.

Why dont you think it will be close?
Moose Head Wrote:I am not a south warren fan but I have never saw a team that is 13-0 and get very little respect:HitWall: I'm being honest I think South will win buy a bunch!

I know of one other 13-0 team. I'm going with South Warren.
I don't know much about S. Warren but you have to respect 13-0.. But all of Centrals losses this year came to 6A teams who made it to the second round of playoffs and had winning records.

Central is battle tested and Coach Scroggins knows how to pull out a victory (ask corbin).

I see this one Central 21 S. Warren 18
I know you can't compare scores but earlier in the year Paducah tilghman beat graves co 36-22 now graves just upset bgreen and south just destroyed pt I really think south warren can play with almost anyone in the state regardless of class.
Central has the will to win and seem to position themselves (at the last moment) to pull out a victory. They play a very tough schedule and it pays off in November and December. I think if Central jumps out to a lead South Warren may panic, just my humble opinion. For the record I want South Warren to win this game.

Central 34
South Warren 21
South Warren will get this one.
Central beat corbin that all I need to know.

Central 35
South Warren 21

Central maybe the luckiest team in the United States, down 27-0 to corbin. Unbelievable......Go Belfry in 2 weeks :popcorn:
SW 21 Central 10... SW D will be the difference.
Central will win because it does not arrange its schedule through the South Central Kentucky Cupcake company.
Tica Wrote:Central will win because it does not arrange its schedule through the South Central Kentucky Cupcake company.

Central is just another cupcake on the South Warren schedule :biggrin:
To me South Warren remains the favorite in 3A and look like the best team.

I know one thing though... they better hope that game isn't close in the 4th because Central will not be denied come playoff time.
I want to see:

Central - 21
South Warren - 17

I feel like it will be:
South Warren - 29
Central - 10
Central wins but after Friday I am convinced SW will give them all they want. They will not only rush 3 like Corbin and play coverage. It will be a tight one. That front 7 is as good as ive seen in 3A or 5A whatever class their in.LOL I have my doubts about that O. They really didn't get anything going against PT run or pass until they went to the wildcat. If Centrals D has a pulse this one will be low scoring and tight. 10-7 Central
AtlPirateFan Wrote:I want to see:

Central - 21
South Warren - 17

I feel like it will be:
South Warren - 29
Central - 10

I am with you... pulling for Central vs. Belfry Round 5 but I like SW by 17-21 the way they have been rolling
52 smash Wrote:Central wins but after Friday I am convinced SW will give them all they want. They will not only rush 3 like Corbin and play coverage. It will be a tight one. That front 7 is as good as ive seen in 3A or 5A whatever class their in.LOL I have my doubts about that O. They really didn't get anything going against PT run or pass until they went to the wildcat. If Centrals D has a pulse this one will be low scoring and tight. 10-7 Central

No team should ever only rush 3. However, Corbin rushed only 3 and sometimes only 2 during the second half. Essentially running a prevent defense the entire second half. Central understands how to win big games, but I think SW will be the better team. It should make for a good one. I'm going SW 30 - Central 24.
Can't go against the Yellow Jackets.
52 smash Wrote:Central wins but after Friday I am convinced SW will give them all they want. They will not only rush 3 like Corbin and play coverage. It will be a tight one. That front 7 is as good as ive seen in 3A or 5A whatever class their in.LOL I have my doubts about that O. They really didn't get anything going against PT run or pass until they went to the wildcat. If Centrals D has a pulse this one will be low scoring and tight. 10-7 Central

they will pressure Central's quarterback all night.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:No team should ever only rush 3. However, Corbin rushed only 3 and sometimes only 2 during the second half. Essentially running a prevent defense the entire second half. Central understands how to win big games, but I think SW will be the better team. It should make for a good one. I'm going SW 30 - Central 24.

the Corbin defensive coordinator ain't as good as advertized.
pjdoug Wrote:the Corbin defensive coordinator ain't as good as advertized.

Too bad it took this long for many to realize that... It only took Scroggins 2 quarters to figure it out.
Was able to watch the SW-PT game this past Friday. SW although losing lots of senior starters looked like they had been in this position year after year. Complete domination of PT... Looked like a very poised and disciplined team and was able to pretty much do whatever they wanted.

SW was very physical and skilled at all positions and are multi-dimensional on offense. Lots of weapons. Especially McElwain (sp?)... he was the best player on the field on both sides of the ball.
Moose Head Wrote:I am not a south warren fan but I have never saw a team that is 13-0 and get very little respect:HitWall: I'm being honest I think South will win buy a bunch!

Try being 5 time state Champs and there has NEVER been a time on this site that e have been voted to win past 2nd round , yet we got 5 out of 7 rings
SMH
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Too bad it took this long for many to realize that... It only took Scroggins 2 quarters to figure it out.
Confusednicker: now that was funny.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Too bad it took this long for many to realize that... It only took Scroggins 2 quarters to figure it out.
Had to chuckle a little about that myself. Just a little.
Pages: 1 2