Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of Luck to All Teams Playing for a Regional Championship
baseball1974 Wrote:Then why is Corbin playing out of the west?

probably because KHSAA is made up of people like you.
mayfield_9 Wrote::popcorn:

is Williamsburg west of you too?:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:probably because KHSAA is made up of people like you.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
baseball1974 Wrote:Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

a person calling somebody ignorant after saying Williamsburg is west is pretty hilarious. You're a sad case:Sad04:
pjdoug Wrote:is Williamsburg west of you too?:biglmao:

You're asking me? I get lost going to the mailbox.
mayfield_9 Wrote:You're asking me? I get lost going to the mailbox.

Nevermind Confusednicker:
I leave Wburg every Thursday for my beer run and head out west to Corbin...:insane:
Beer?

:beer: Confusedticktong
mayfield_9 Wrote:Beer?

:beer: Confusedticktong

:pondering:
pjdoug Wrote::pondering:

:blonded: Confusedticktong Confusedmoke:
^ would drive a person to drinkin' Confusednicker:
LOL....This "who is a mountain school and who isn't" has always been a trap on here for criticism. Sort of like the "Private vs. Public school" debate and the new "Tim Tebow" law debate. Say anything and someone gets the ol' sphincter knotted up. Kind of like that trap when your wife asks you if she looks fat in that tight pair of pants.
HECK NO BABY!....YOU LOOKIN' FIIIIIIIIIIINE!!! is the only right answer.
Good luck to all of the mountain schools......the almost mountain schools...the rolling hills schools...the schools east of I-75 which wouldn't include Rockcastle, which is in the mountains..oh yeah...Rockcastle is already out of it. Bad luck there. But, good luck to Pulaski and Southwestern which aren't out of it yet, but are, in some opinions mountain schools on the second and fourth friday of months ending with an "R".......
Spread the luck evenly and no one gets mad......
Good luck to all of the boys that are fortunate enough to get to the regional championship game. It's a real achievement for these kids and communities and something to be proud of!:Thumbs:

By the way....especially good luck to the mountain schools.....hehehehe:biggrin:
KyRock Wrote:Best of Luck to All Teams Playing for a Regional Championship bring one back to Eastern KY. Just curious how many EKY Teams are still in it? I only keep up with 3A and a couple of 1A Schools.

Fixed it for you....carry on!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi