Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten 1a games of the week ending 08-30-14
Berea vs. Nicholas Co......???? Really??? Really??? thats like to homeless drunk dudes squaring off against each other.
Lynn Camp vs Campbell County,TN will be a better game than that.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Berea vs. Nicholas Co......???? Really??? Really??? thats like to homeless drunk dudes squaring off against each other.

Bad analogy.

Fairly sure I would actually enjoy watching that.

Now if you said it was like two homeless drunk dudes playing Uno that would be more accurate.
It will be a good match up that means a lot to one of the two's schedule.
64SUR Wrote:55 you need to add on bonus team sometime like when a 1A team Plays 5A or 4A School...hint,hint...Anyway you do a great job for 1A teams. :truestory:
55 does a good job, I would have put the race land game in, but no way on Williamsburg/south laurel. The local YMCA that I'm the president of could put together a team of retirees over the age of 70 that could beat them.
killbilly usmc Wrote:55 does a good job, I would have put the race land game in, but no way on Williamsburg/south laurel. The local YMCA that I'm the president of could put together a team of retirees over the age of 70 that could beat them.

same with several others listed in the top 10.
pjdoug Wrote:same with several others listed in the top 10.

The difference is 2 bad teams playing each other. The Williamsburg fans can't stand not being included in every thread, they got a running back to transfer in now all of the sudden they are unbeatable, sorry you get no credit beating up on bad teams regardless if they are 4 or 5a. I doubt any may field fans will throw a party after they dismantle 6a Marshall county.
killbilly usmc Wrote:The difference is 2 bad teams playing each other. The Williamsburg fans can't stand not being included in every thread, they got a running back to transfer in now all of the sudden they are unbeatable, sorry you get no credit beating up on bad teams regardless if they are 4 or 5a. I doubt any may field fans will throw a party after they dismantle 6a Marshall county.

I'm not a Williamsburg fan and never have been but they will be playing in one of the top ten Kentucky 1A games of the week along with Raceland and Lynn Camp.
killbilly usmc Wrote:The difference is 2 bad teams playing each other. The Williamsburg fans can't stand not being included in every thread, they got a running back to transfer in now all of the sudden they are unbeatable, sorry you get no credit beating up on bad teams regardless if they are 4 or 5a. I doubt any may field fans will throw a party after they dismantle 6a Marshall county.

You guys Will sh&t in your pants Friday night want be no party in Mayfield....I hope Mayfield can upset 6A McCracken County.believe it or not. :Clap:
64SUR Wrote:You guys Will sh&t in your pants Friday night want be no party in Mayfield....I hope Mayfield can upset 6A McCracken County.believe it or not. :Clap:

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:You guys Will sh&t in your pants Friday night want be no party in Mayfield....I hope Mayfield can upset 6A McCracken County.believe it or not. :Clap:

At least may field has the guts to schedule an opponent like that.
I don't think it's an upset.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't think it's an upset.

almost time for Friday Night Lights :letsparty
I am excited. Just sent a lb to school and went to our football Friday breakfast.