Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K-12 Players Same School
ky playmaker Wrote:I wasnt being a jerk same can be said for bell. very few jobs in either place and basketball tradition aint good enough at either place for kids to come there. Its just the truth wasnt trying to talk bad about whitley. have some good friends in that system.

Fever You don't get prizes for going to school the same place for 12 years, and there are no score boards that give results for doing so. If the teacher at Whitley were worthless and couldn't teach and you were aware of this would you leave your child there because of loyalty to friends, and school. What about a child who just isn't good enough to play for your team and would not get to play, is he supposed to stay there out of loyalty to the school and not get to participate in a school activity that he loves. Football and BB is a very important part of some children's education. We are not like a war and who is willing to die for the school Sports are for fun. YOU DON"T MAKE SENSE
I just put that in the wrong quote SORRY, FEVER WILL F IND IT.
I think a better question footballfever could have asked is "How many teams in the 13th have starters who were playing varsity at a different school during the 2012-13 season?" (Usually within the same county, or just across county lines...just sayin...)