Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Knott Central
hitter Wrote:I don't put much stock in last years final game. Beverly couldn't see out of his right eye and his other eye was a little blurry. That makes a huge difference in perry.
Everybody is talking about perry centrals coach but I don't see the concern he took Jackson city to the region his last year there and the next year Jackson city went to the finals of the region I think. He build Jackson city up so what do you all think he can do at perry. And the one freshman fron philadelphia was one of the top three in Philly.
And I bet anybody on here that knott don't even win there district. The only way knott possibly could is if BB spent three times as much as last year. And some more bad news for knott this year is that the 15th region officials are NOT doing the region this year and that will hurt knott more than anything. 13th region doing it this year and that's where Shannon hoskins played his last 2 years of high school

I could only dream...
The Weatherman Wrote:January 12, 2013 (WYMT Championship): PCC 68 vs. KCC 62
In the championship game of the WYMT Mountain Classic, the Commodores were led to victory by many leaders in many different categories. Senior center Dalton Cornett had 8 points, 4 rebounds and 4 blocks.
Senior forward Austin Pray had 2 points, 3 rebounds and 1 block. His defense was key to holding the Patriot offense at bay.
Junior Justin Johnson had 18 points, 14 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block.
Freshman guard Braxton Beverly scored 22 points and had 5 rebounds and 7 assists.
All four were named to the All Tournament Team. Pray also received the Tony Turner 110% award, as well as the inaugural Coach Wayne Martin Leadership Scholarship award. Beverly was named tournament MVP.

February 7, 2013 (Regular Season): PCC 80 vs. KCC 73
Freshman guard Braxton Beverly led his team with 29 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal.
Senior guard Darryl Beatty had 15 points, 2 rebounds, and 2 assists, while sophomore forward Travis Stacy connected on 5 of 7 shooting from 3 point range to end up with 15 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist and 1 steal.

Yes, KCC won in the Regional last season. Won't happen this year. These are some cold hard facts. :dudecomeon:

What are your facts? You copied and pasted two write ups of last years games that show stat's of players that are graduated. So basiclly these write ups proved my point! Thanks!
hitter Wrote:I don't put much stock in last years final game. Beverly couldn't see out of his right eye and his other eye was a little blurry. That makes a huge difference in perry.
Everybody is talking about perry centrals coach but I don't see the concern he took Jackson city to the region his last year there and the next year Jackson city went to the finals of the region I think. He build Jackson city up so what do you all think he can do at perry. And the one freshman fron philadelphia was one of the top three in Philly.
And I bet anybody on here that knott don't even win there district. The only way knott possibly could is if BB spent three times as much as last year. And some more bad news for knott this year is that the 15th region officials are NOT doing the region this year and that will hurt knott more than anything. 13th region doing it this year and that's where Shannon hoskins played his last 2 years of high school

Very few questionable call's last year in the championship game. Definitely not enough to change a 20 point outcome!!! And saying somebody paid somebody to cheat is probably slander. Should not be allowed on this board!!!
I was at the championship game between Knott and Perry last year and the officials played no role in the outcome. Knott came to play and Perry just plain sucked. Perry was lucky to beat Cordia in the semi's. Fans can whine, bitch, piss, and moan but Knott was the better team that night. This year may be a different story as the region is at the Punkin Palace which is not known for its officiating honesty and Perry appears to have loaded up with players that Knott may not be able to match up with.
Doesn't matter who win. The fans on the losing side blame the refs and home team.,
If knott even wins their district this year something's wrong
hitter Wrote:If knott even wins their district this year something's wrong

Anything negative that will happen at Cordia this year to their squeaky clean coach, team, and administration will be caused by corrupt Knott County School officials, that dastardly corrupt KHSAA, or those heathen officials. They will never lose fair and square. It will always be a CONSPIRACY.
Just curious how many games have you refereed? And if any how many tournament games? Or are you like most sit in your butt and complain?
Ivebeenthere Wrote:Just curious how many games have you refereed? And if any how many tournament games? Or are you like most sit in your butt and complain?

If you are referring to me you must not understand sarcasm.
And if you are referring to me I have officiated over 200 and 12 tournament games
If you ref around here, you couldnt play in the creek and get wet. Only one that could play basketball at all around here is the Ritchie guy that works at Perry Central.