Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Pike Central 10/3
Confirmed Isaiah King starting RB , & main starting DB will be out probably for the rest of season with a broken collar bone . Another RB quit the team on tuesday , & a rumor that starting OL/DL Dan Metzler will also be out for Fairview for tonights game but unconfirmed
Dawg Family Wrote:Clint & Patch you guy's should get your own thread started it would make a good one LOL. It's better then some of the games lots of drama Action suspense . Heck I would read and follow it :hilarious:

Eye Candy is all talk so that venue would be right up his alley. Glad Fall is here, it was one hot summer! Sweating in my sleep this summer it was so hot. :devilflam

273 posts and 200 or better is trashing the Wood and kids. "new crop" and "clit" and "what they are doing is illegal".....yeah I can understand where he thinks he is innocent. But don't take my posts as the truth just click on his avatar/screen name and start reading all of his previous posts then you decide.
Talon Wrote:Confirmed Isaiah King starting RB , & main starting DB will be out probably for the rest of season with a broken collar bone . Another RB quit the team on tuesday , & a rumor that starting OL/DL Dan Metzler will also be out for Fairview for tonights game but unconfirmed

Who quit? Just curious, I'll understand if you prefer not to tell me.
2013 champs Wrote:Pike central loses by 36. They are only one good team in eastern Kentucky #Belfry

Welcome to BGR fairview 44 pike county central 37 a little off on your score Confusednicker:
Clint Westwood Wrote:Eye Candy is all talk so that venue would be right up his alley. Glad Fall is here, it was one hot summer! Sweating in my sleep this summer it was so hot. :devilflam

273 posts and 200 or better is trashing the Wood and kids. "new crop" and "clit" and "what they are doing is illegal".....yeah I can understand where he thinks he is innocent. But don't take my posts as the truth just click on his avatar/screen name and start reading all of his previous posts then you decide.

Ok, I asked you to just let all of this go, and you won't. I have asked the mods to help out with this and I will see what they do. I have not recently called you anything out of hand and so what if I say "new crop", because they have several new players so what is wrong about that? I guess I should expect this kind of thing from someone like yourself, and my gosh I wish I didn't have to work so I could sit around and count posts and evaluate them so much, but I can't just sit around and draw a check like some folk but hats of to you and others that can. See you soon.
Spent 27 years at same place and took an early retirement. So, yeah I have the luxury of sitting around all day If I choose to do so. See me soon? I cant wait!
Clint Westwood Wrote:Spent 27 years at same place and took an early retirement. So, yeah I have the luxury of sitting around all day If I choose to do so. See me soon? I cant wait!

Sooner than you think.