Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Pike Central 10/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
Saw some of the game with East Ridge. I don't know if they'll win against the Hawks, but I know unless they improve they won't get out of the East.
I like the Hawks at home by a TD
Don't know much about Pike Central other than I am a fan of them this week for sure. Hope they win this one and I will have them taking this one 35-24.
I am no fan of Fairview but it is funny to me how every week people try to find a reason why they will lose but they keep on winning. This team never made it to Bowling Green last year for no reason and they are loaded with talent and speed and I would not be shocked if by playoff time if this coaching staff ain't got em in position to go again. Who will beat em? Hazard, they beat hazard and I know Hazard will be better by playoff time but so will Fairview because that is what good programs do. Pikeville, well pikevill has a pretty good offense but at this point there defense has more holes then a onion sack. Williamsburg, well they need to prove something before I will even include them in the discussion. I still think that Raceland has the best shot in the east and I think they have the best defense and the most offensive balance of any 1a team in the east but they seem to have some toughness issues. I think Fairview has as good of a chance as any team does this year.
I don't know much about Pike Central but I have seen Fairview play and they have a lot of talent and it is hard to count them out. They are also riding a long regular season winning streak and I think a lot of people are just waiting for them to lose. I am no fan of Fairview by any means but I will acknowledge that they have built a good program. It is one thing to dislike then because they are a rival but to dislike them because they have been successful is simply being a hater.
Fairview by 18. Pike Central can score but I don't think they can keep Fairview from scoring more.
Fairview is to tough for the Hawks

Fairview 35

Pike Co Central 21
This will be my 4th game in a row i pick county central after williamsburg game.Pike county central 46 Fairvew 45 Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:
Pike Central continues to improve. Fairview will be tested but I agree im not sure the hawks can stop the run all night..
Fairview should be able to contain the Hawk's passing game in this one.

Fairview 42
Pike Central 28
Do-double-gg Wrote:I am no fan of Fairview but it is funny to me how every week people try to find a reason why they will lose but they keep on winning. This team never made it to Bowling Green last year for no reason and they are loaded with talent and speed and I would not be shocked if by playoff time if this coaching staff ain't got em in position to go again. Who will beat em? Hazard, they beat hazard and I know Hazard will be better by playoff time but so will Fairview because that is what good programs do. Pikeville, well pikevill has a pretty good offense but at this point there defense has more holes then a onion sack. Williamsburg, well they need to prove something before I will even include them in the discussion. I still think that Raceland has the best shot in the east and I think they have the best defense and the most offensive balance of any 1a team in the east but they seem to have some toughness issues. I think Fairview has as good of a chance as any team does this year.
Do- Double- gg :Clap: You have no ideal about Williamsburg.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Orange Blaze Wrote:I don't know much about Pike Central but I have seen Fairview play and they have a lot of talent and it is hard to count them out. They are also riding a long regular season winning streak and I think a lot of people are just waiting for them to lose. I am no fan of Fairview by any means but I will acknowledge that they have built a good program. It is one thing to dislike then because they are a rival but to dislike them because they have been successful is simply being a hater.

Even though we are rivals , & your not a fan of Fairview i respect your thoughts here , & agree with this outlook .
I think Fairview is rolling right now, it's going to take a stout team to stop them and I don't think PCC is that team.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I don't know much about Pike Central but I have seen Fairview play and they have a lot of talent and it is hard to count them out. They are also riding a long regular season winning streak and I think a lot of people are just waiting for them to lose. I am no fan of Fairview by any means but I will acknowledge that they have built a good program. It is one thing to dislike then because they are a rival but to dislike them because they have been successful is simply being a hater.

Eye sore is for sure without a doubt the biggest hater on rivals when it comes to Fairview. They really must have mistreated him when he was a student at the school.
Fairview by 14.
The Hawks are on a roll right now. Fairview will be a good test for them but I think they can pull it out if they can get a couple stops on defense.
Fairview will be to physical for Pike Central.
I don't know if it will be Fairviews physicality that does in the Hawks but the athleticism of Fairview sure will.
Fairview will whip them up front.
Fairview should whip them up front... But Pike Central played Williamsburg and they got some good athletes so they should be competitive...
Clint Westwood Wrote:Eye sore is for sure without a doubt the biggest hater on rivals when it comes to Fairview. They really must have mistreated him when he was a student at the school.

I am not sure what your deal is, but one, it is Patch not eye sore and I did not attend Fairview, I attended Blazer. Last time I am going to say this and I spoke to a mod about you and your constant personal attacks on me, STOP making personal attacks on me. I have every right to state my opinions about Fairview or any other school on here as long as I am not lying or hurting any of those kids personally. Your crap towards me has just officially got old.
For the people using Pike Central's loss against Williamsburg as a measure stick you may want to take into account that Pike Central had a couple very very important players out for that game who also missed the first game of the year against Henry Clay due to a 2 game suspension that came against Breathitt Co in the playoffs last year. They have won every game since those kids have came off suspension. Food for thought.
Williamsburg has added 3 kids since that game. 2 started last week on defense.
Pike central loses by 36. They are only one good team in eastern Kentucky #Belfry
Patch Wrote:I am not sure what your deal is, but one, it is Patch not eye sore and I did not attend Fairview, I attended Blazer. Last time I am going to say this and I spoke to a mod about you and your constant personal attacks on me, STOP making personal attacks on me. I have every right to state my opinions about Fairview or any other school on here as long as I am not lying or hurting any of those kids personally. Your crap towards me has just officially got old.

Wasn't a personal attack patchy boy just stating the truth which you know nothing about. Any mod can go through all your posts and see the attacks you have made on kids and me. You love to turn the tables and please quit private messaging me because I could care less what you think or say about me. Maybe a mod should read the private message you sent. You know and I know that every school in the 16th region gets transfers/recruits so either call the khsaa with all your evidence or get some cheese to go with your whine. Deny everyone always now. How ultimately truth can have inside neglect soon over nothing.
Read my post, I never said a thing about recruits or transfers, I just said I was a fan this week of opponent and predicted them to win, that was pretty much it. And I told the mod about messaging you, so whine to them if you like. You are the one making this every single time about me, and that is your problem. Why you are so interested in me I don't understand but whatever.
Clint & Patch you guy's should get your own thread started it would make a good one LOL. It's better then some of the games lots of drama Action suspense . Heck I would read and follow it :hilarious:
Yea, I always find the back and forth between Clint and Patch to be entertaining. I don't like Fairview, but I am starting to respect what they are accomplishing these days.
Fairview 44
Pike Central 12
Pages: 1 2