Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates
DALE Wrote:I don't think they need to drop "their" program. They have good numbers, a new coach, young at several key positions and they didn't quit. All those things lead towards success in future years. To say that a bunch of 14-18 year olds are a joke is a rather rude thing to say. Do you think they want to be on the lopsided part of the score board? No, but at least they have to gumption to go out and play, representing BCHS with pride.

JC has a fairly good team this year and it has been three years in the making. Boyd Co. is a district game but three opponents(Cabell Midland Fairview, Harlan Co.)that they have played against, including scrimmages, were all coming off great seasons from 2012. Those three teams have one common factor as the others, they all had a running clock prior to halftime. I'm not sure how this weeks game will go, Ironton (OH) has a traditionally solid team and an even more formidable opponent at Tank Memorial Stadium. JC will have to limit its mistakes and play solid fundamentally. Congratulations on the win and take it one week at a time gentlemen.

I agree Dale.
podunker Wrote:I don't care if you are a parent or not. Like I said if you have a stud running back give him the ball. 10 touches is not going to get it. Time will tell. The true athletics come out when you play good teams.

Hey podunker. What school do tou really support?
Tiger Fever Wrote:I'm so glad that you took your boy to Central. Have you ever been in a program that you didn't try to corrupt? You were nothing but a cancer at Paintsville and I pitty the folks at Central for having to put up with you now. I don't think our program would've ever gotten over the hump with both you and rail running behind everybody's back trying to cause problems.

You have no clue what your talking about, OH i guess you are gone to church now!!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol.............Yeah, and it seems like it's the one's who's sons don't get the amount of carries that they think he should get too.

Got Milk!!!!
Poduncker is caused some friction on here . I bet he isn't even from here!! I wouldn't even argue with him..
dns Wrote:Got Milk!!!!

Nah, but if you're in dire need, I can help get you set up. I do know people who know people.

Now get this one dns, and this one is gonna floor you, but there was nothing even aimed at you.....BUT, I guess you may spoken volumes and have answered a few questions here for a lot of folks who had no idea....me one of them....:thanks:
Hey podunker. U got balls!! Where u s bro!
Right here. I'm from mud creek if you want to know. I will be at the game Iin ironton next week. I'm not a parent for any players either. Playoffs are coming up we will see who the real players are. If calling out your player's gets under your skin deleted and move on.
podunker Wrote:Right here. I'm from mud creek if you want to know. I will be at the game Iin ironton next week. I'm not a parent for any players either. Playoffs are coming up we will see who the real players are. If calling out your player's gets under your skin deleted and move on.

Saturday you said you lived in Harlan Co.
podunker Wrote:Right here. I'm from mud creek if you want to know. I will be at the game Iin ironton next week. I'm not a parent for any players either. Playoffs are coming up we will see who the real players are. If calling out your player's gets under your skin deleted and move on.

OK that's a start. You live at mud creek now what's your name? I'm really looking forward to meeting you. The sooner the better.
[quote=Bob Seger]Saturday you said you lived in Harlan Co.[/QUOTE]

Love to know where!
:devilflam
I think our friend podunker went to walmart, bought some grapes.... but he didn't know they were sour.

So he's taking out his frustration on us.
I actually think he's an alternate identity.
Podunker is obviously just trying to cause trouble. Probably just some immature kid. Don't pay him no mind. He don't even know where he lives. Move on with the football talk gentlemen.
Wow. Was gonna chime in with congrats for JC but I feel like I'd be shouting over a bar fight.