Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Breathitt County 10/26
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Breathitt County 35

Clay County 20

Clay seems to be improved, but we(bell county) had no trouble at all with them..

There's not too many teams you guys do have trouble with. Great Program.
Clay co has had one brutal schedule this year and it doesn't get any better this week. I don't know who is making the tigers schedule but they need to be fired or his tail kicked. I understand some are district games but s*** they don't have a chance to improved because their schedule want let them . I'm sure they have battled injury bug this year with the competition . I give the tigers one thing they have balls and heck they beat some pretty descent teams this year. I think come up on the losing end on Friday by the score of 36-7 . Hopefully the bobcats will let Trent grow ball more because that is we're the bobcats are dangerous . When Trent is throwing the ball and hitting his receivers belfry and Bell co couldn't beat us.
Coach Arnett who left Clay County to go back and coach in Florida set this schedule, his thought was they only way you get better is playing the best.
Oldtiger Wrote:Coach Arnett who left Clay County to go back and coach in Florida set this schedule, his thought was they only way you get better is playing the best.

That true for the most part but your players also have to have confidence . If you get beat three or four weeks in a row it's hard to have confidence in the coaching and your team. That's why you break up the games , play a couple hard ones and then a couple winnable . You don't want four or five hard games in a row it could destroy your season.
Title town 3 Wrote:That true for the most part but your players also have to have confidence . If you get beat three or four weeks in a row it's hard to have confidence in the coaching and your team. That's why you break up the games , play a couple hard ones and then a couple winnable . You don't want four or five hard games in a row it could destroy your season.

Amen I agree 100%. If you take on one giant after another week after week it's tough.

I'm hitting the road to Jackson Good luck and I pray everyone stays healthy.
What Giants has Clay played? I didnt see Trinity, Highlands, Lex Cath, Bowling Green on their schedule. No mountain teams are Giants. Breathitt probably thinks they are though. They are the Little Big Giant of Eastern Kentucky. Belfry will still beat Breathitt.
Againstme! Wrote:Breathitt Wins. I do agree they have played a weak schdule. it may come back to bite them during the playoffs.

What where the schedules of the 3 Championship teams? I have no idea, hope someone knows.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Last update I received was Breathitt lead 20-7 after 1
Was 32 to 7 Breathitt. Still in first half.