Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Breathitt County 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Wins and Why?
Breathitt Co. wins, Trent does whatever he wants.
clay shuts trent down, clay wins big 35-6.
Clay seems to be getting worse as the year goes on. With this game being senior night look for Breathitt to come out and put the Tigers away early. Bobcats win 42-14.
Breathitt County 49
Clay County 21
[quote=Cat Daddy]Clay seems to be getting worse as the year goes on. With this game being senior night look for Breathitt to come out and put the Tigers away early. Bobcats win 42-14.[/QUOTE} Breathitt should win but Clay getting worse? Have u compared schedules? They certainly did not play any Jackson County's or Knotts. No one thought they would win a game after last year.
BC by 24
BIG TONY Wrote:[quote=Cat Daddy]Clay seems to be getting worse as the year goes on. With this game being senior night look for Breathitt to come out and put the Tigers away early. Bobcats win 42-14.[/QUOTE} Breathitt should win but Clay getting worse? Have u compared schedules? They certainly did not play any Jackson County's or Knotts. No one thought they would win a game after last year.

I agree the Tigers have improved since last year and they have played a much more difficult schedule than Breathitt. As the season has progressed the Tigers have been getting less competitive each week against superior competition. Clay County played within 14 points of Whitley County earlier in the year but after the Whitley game the Tigers haven't played within five touchdowns of anyone other than Rockcastle County. Using the phrase "getting worse" wasn't accurate but the Tigers don't seem to be getting more competitive as the season comes to a close.
Gotta go with the Bobcats by a pretty good margin. At least 3 TD's if I had to guess.
Breathitt by 28
Breathitt by 40 man
?[quote=kick'n it my style]clay shuts trent down, clay wins big 35-6.[/QU
As I have stated before Trent is not the only player on the team and he will be the first to tell you that cause he's an awesome kid and player! We love him but if you guys aren't any better than last year no way you'll shut us down this year was our offensive line is awesome and defensive is as well. As for Clay County's schedule shouldn't they be playing 5A teams instead of 2 and 3a. So in fact you've played a weak schedule as well. As for us playing Knott county and jackson county they are in our district and we have to play them we don't have a choice and for your information our Jv played from about the second quarter on in both those games. As for your score prediction,you've got to be on drugs if you think Clay is gonna come down here on senior night and beat us by 29 points they'll be lucky to score 14 and that's being generous our boys don't know the meaning of the word quit!Confusednicker:
Breathitt by 3 touchdowns.
Breathitt 48 Clay14
One threat never talked about on here is big Devin Rice. This kid is great! Having a good kicker is something that will be huge, deep in the playoffs. This kid can put the football wherever he wants and ensure the other team of having a long march down the field!

I just can't wait till Breathitt has the chance to show off all their weapons. This team is loaded this year!
Clay is not as bad as everyone gives them credit for being. We could very easily be 6-3 right now. I am saying our guys come out on top 24-14.
May be a decent tune up game before the playoffs start for the Bobcats. If nothing else we should at least have to play our starters into the second half. Breathitt should win by three or more TD's. Clay has the potential to keep it close if they play well.

I may get down to watch this one and check out the big lineman from Clay that is committed to UK.
Factsonly Wrote:As I have stated before Trent is not the only player on the team and he will be the first to tell you that cause he's an awesome kid and player! We love him but if you guys aren't any better than last year no way you'll shut us down this year was our offensive line is awesome and defensive is as well. As for Clay County's schedule shouldn't they be playing 5A teams instead of 2 and 3a. So in fact you've played a weak schedule as well. As for us playing Knott county and jackson county they are in our district and we have to play them we don't have a choice and for your information our Jv played from about the second quarter on in both those games. As for your score prediction,you've got to be on drugs if you think Clay is gonna come down here on senior night and beat us by 29 points they'll be lucky to score 14 and that's being generous our boys don't know the meaning of the word quit!Confusednicker:

While I think Breathitt should win this game quite handily, I think it's crazy to say that Clay County didn't have an extremely tough schedule....Bell Co., Russell Co., Knox Central, Whitley Co., and Boyle County would likely equal 5 losses for Breathitt County as well. The only game Clay County should have won that they didn't was against Garrard County.....and they lost that game by 1 point.
laker20 Wrote:While I think Breathitt should win this game quite handily, I think it's crazy to say that Clay County didn't have an extremely tough schedule....Bell Co., Russell Co., Knox Central, Whitley Co., and Boyle County would likely equal 5 losses for Breathitt County as well. The only game Clay County should have won that they didn't was against Garrard County.....and they lost that game by 1 point.

Clay County didn't play Boyle County this year. Breathitt could beat any of the teams mentioned with the exception of Russell County. I believe Russell County is capable of beating any team in the state, not named Trinity. I can guarantee you if Breathitt did lose any of these games they wouldn't get beat by five and six touchdowns. Good luck bobcats and lets stay injury free.
One thing about my Tigers is they have exceeded anyone's expectations this season after last season massive failure. The Tigers will be playing with nothing to loose and everything to gain. This could make them a very dangerous team if they can hold on to the football. They turned the ball over on their first three possessions against Rock last week and had 4 turnovers against Whitley Co. :HitWall:

Good Luck everyone,.
Bobcats are too strong. Breathitt wins 37-14.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Clay County didn't play Boyle County this year. Breathitt could beat any of the teams mentioned with the exception of Russell County. I believe Russell County is capable of beating any team in the state, not named Trinity. I can guarantee you if Breathitt did lose any of these games they wouldn't get beat by five and six touchdowns. Good luck bobcats and lets stay injury free.

I do agree with that. Breathitt is too much for Clay, but the Tigers are not a push over this season.....they've improved significantly over last years team.....and wasn't thinking about the Boyle game being a playoff game. Nonetheless, clay has had a tough schedule.
clay is a very good team and they have had a really tough schedule and if they play to their potential they will be a dangerous team. clay has a good kicker too!
Breathitt Co would not beat Bell Co, they would not beat Knox Central and would have a very tough time with Whitley. I will agree that Breathitt will win against Clay County,
they will not roll over them if Clay comes to play. Breathitt has played a pretty weak schedule with their opponents record adding up to a whopping 31-50, with two teams(Morgan Co and Somerset), accounting for over half of those wins.
Nice stat work OST...Clay has played a killer schedule the only 2 teams with a losing record is South Laurel and Rock.
Breathitt County 35

Clay County 20

Clay seems to be improved, but we(bell county) had no trouble at all with them..
CLAY WINS THIS ONE :partyhard
Breathitt Wins. I do agree they have played a weak schdule. it may come back to bite them during the playoffs.
Breathitt Co
Upset!

Clay-15
Breathitt-14
Pages: 1 2