Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Christian
9.09%
Somerset
90.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Somerset 10/12
Somerset wins by 2-3 scores at home. And might I add, Lexington Christian very well might not score over 1 time if any. That defense is superb from what little I have saw of it.
I think this will be another emotionally inspired game for the Jumpers with this being the first home game since the accident. I look for the Somerset defense to be on top of things throughout the game.

Somerset - 28

Lexington Christian - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Jumpers are on a mission, so I don't see LCA stopping them.
ColtPride Wrote:I think Lex Christian has played the tougher schedule. I'll take them in a close one.

I'm not saying that Lex Christian can't win but it will not be because they have played a tougher schedule.

CAL, Frankfort, Corbin, Harlan and Hazard are all solid teams that LCA has played, but so are Danville, Breathitt, Whitley, Glasgow and Hazard that Somerset has played.
Somerset is on a roll.

Somerset 21
LC 6
Somerset continues there ride all the way to Bowling Green...

Somerset 31
LCA 14
I agree Somerset has a real Shot. Just gotta take care of Business, Work hard, keep playing hard and good things will happen.
Is #21 still playing for LCA?
Jumper Dad Wrote:I'm not saying that Lex Christian can't win but it will not be because they have played a tougher schedule.

CAL, Frankfort, Corbin, Harlan and Hazard are all solid teams that LCA has played, but so are Danville, Breathitt, Whitley, Glasgow and Hazard that Somerset has played.

Of the teams that Somerset has beaten, their combined record is 17-17, just .500. On the flip side the teams that LCA has beaten are 19-15. Statistically they have played a tougher schedule, Granted not by much. I'm for Somerset in this one, but I just think LCA will win. I have a 50% chance of
being wrong. lol
big time Wrote:Is #21 still playing for LCA?

i heard he transferred, could be just a rumor.. If so, it could be an ugly game because he seemed like one of their few playmakers last year
somerset by 8
Gonna be a good ball game. Somerset by 8