Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Christian
9.09%
Somerset
90.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Somerset 10/12
Thoughts and predictions.
Somerset should win this one with ease
Somerset by 21
Somerset 28
Lexington Christian 0
Fall Break for the Jumpers this week and coming off of an emotional win and an emotional several days...you never know what they will have left in the tank this week.

Somerset 21
Lex Christian 7
Somerset 35
LCA 00
:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
I think Lex Christian has played the tougher schedule. I'll take them in a close one.
The Somerset Players seem to be able to get ready to play under all circumstances. They know the importance of this game as Home Field Advantage is at stake throughout the play-offs. Somerset Wins.
Emotion and confidence can be a powerful thing in sports involving teenagers. It can have bad and good effects. I think the Jumpers poll vault off the Danville win and come out hungry Jumpers 42 to 10
Somerset 27 Lexington,Christain 20.
Somerset will lay the smack down on LCA. Briar Jumpers win going away.
Somerset defense will be to much for LCA. 20-7.
Somerset 42 LCA 21 im afraid somerset fount there mojo back.but im going to served both teams upConfusederved:by the :policeman:policeman:policeman schedule us next wi
Somerset 14-0
64SUR Wrote:Somerset 42 LCA 21 im afraid somerset fount there mojo back.but im going to served both teams upConfusederved:by the :policeman:policeman:policeman schedule us next wi

Umm what?!?!?!
The only mutual game is vs. Hazard.

LCA beat them 27-20

Somerset won 17-9.

Still I think the Jumpers are on a roll and their Defense is solid.

I'll take Somerset by 14.
Hatz Wrote:The only mutual game is vs. Hazard.

LCA beat them 27-20

Somerset won 17-9.

Still I think the Jumpers are on a roll and their Defense is solid.

I'll take Somerset by 14.

In high school football scores vs mutual opponents mean virtually nothing. But a 14 to 21 point win sounds about right.
Hazard played a bad game defensively, and if they was to play LCA again id say Hazard would win by two tds and For this game
Somerset 30
Lex Christian 10
Somerset 28

Lexington Christian 13
Somerset
Somerset by 10
Somerset by 17
Somerset wins they are solid defensively, the offense is not where they need to be but getting better. I have said all year long if they score 20 points in a game they can beat anybody in 2a.
Going out of limb here and say Christian in an upset. Just saying, not sure why..
Somerset's defense is just too strong. Somerset wins 28-7.
Lexington Christian 28
Somerset 6
running_clock Wrote:Lexington Christian 28
Somerset 6

Who has scored 28 on Somerset all year? Somersets Pre district schedule prepared them well for what's ahead in 2a. They're also playing for two brothers who can't be in uniform anymore. This group has come together in a major way... I don't do the predictions thing but i do know that last season Somerset out scored lca 92-20 in the two outings combined. This will be a better ball game, lca is better but so are the jumpers. Not a high scoring affair here.
JumperPride1 Wrote:Who has scored 28 on Somerset all year? Somersets Pre district schedule prepared them well for what's ahead in 2a. They're also playing for two brothers who can't be in uniform anymore. This group has come together in a major way... I don't do the predictions thing but i do know that last season Somerset out scored lca 92-20 in the two outings combined. This will be a better ball game, lca is better but so are the jumpers. Not a high scoring affair here.

My post was backwards dude. I meant it the other way around. You guys are touchy lol
running_clock Wrote:Somerset should win this one with ease

This is so that pissy pants up here will calm down. I think Somerset is going to win this game so you don't have to cry. Anyone want to make a bet on how much Somerset allows in the Perry Central game? I know it's a little early but I've seen people make bets for display pics on here before.
running_clock Wrote:My post was backwards dude. I meant it the other way around. You guys are touchy lol

All good.