Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best movie of all time.
It's too hard for me just to pick one movie.

Cool Hand Luke was one of the best performances I've ever seen. Then, in comedy, I would have to go for Liar Liar and Christmas Vacation.....watch this every Thanksgiving with the family..LOL
But one of the favorites of mine for the all time best movie has to be Shawshank Redemption. Oh Brother Where Art Thou is a close second to me.
^Really good list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:It's too hard for me just to pick one movie.

Cool Hand Luke was one of the best performances I've ever seen. Then, in comedy, I would have to go for Liar Liar and Christmas Vacation.....watch this every Thanksgiving with the family..LOL
But one of the favorites of mine for the all time best movie has to be Shawshank Redemption. Oh Brother Where Art Thou is a close second to me.

I thought for sure your list would be full of Charley Chaplan movies.....:flame:

j/k - I Love you....Wink
Here is an 80s dandy.....The Breakfast Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Love that movie OTH....so many that went forward to be great stars from that movie!!
Some life lessons thrown it, too.
I'm not going to say it is my all time favorite movie , but IMO the single greatest acting performance of all time is by Jamie Foxx when he played Ray Charles in "Ray".He was incredible in that movie.
my all time best movie is Titanic and i like this movie very much. One of the best love story.