Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best movie of all time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That Academy Awards are coming on this Sunday, so it got me thinking, what does everyone think is the best movie ever made?
Me myself, I have to say Forrest Gump. The Godfather and The Silence of the Lambs arn't very far behind.
Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump....

you beat me to it jesus...

but, i would also like to say that, Anchorman topped my charts...lol jk
Shawshank redemption was awesome.. I loved that movie.
The Godfather, even though it is not my fav.
Shawshank is up there too.
but if it were a movie instead of a mini series, Band of Brothers would be alltime best.......
Probably Godfather but on my own personal list it has to be.....

ONE NAME 5 SYLLABLES........DER-ICK ZOO-LAND-ER
I like Ocean's Eleven for some odd reason.
lol yeah zoolander was awesome.
if I had to pick a comedy it would be either dumb and dumber or vacation.
i think the best movie ever is butterfly effect
not far behind is collateral and anchorman
maybe even cellular
best sports movie without a doubt is Friday Night Lights. I'm not sure about best movie, maybe Scarface or Full Metal Jacket.
sports movie???? firday night lights is way overrated..... hooshiers and the program and varsity blues is way better.........
What about Cool Runnings? That is a good sports movie.
RUDY
oh i left out Major League as one of the best sports movies...
best sports movie ever is between 3 for me
Field of Dreams
The Natural
dirty30 Wrote:i think the best movie ever is butterfly effect
not far behind is collateral and anchorman
maybe even cellular

Butterfly Effect? Thats an odd choice. I think its a little weird but its a pretty good movie.
Best movie ever? mine is My Best Friends Wedding
The Godfather....enough said.
I'm gonna have to agree with a couple other people on here and say Forrest Gump. The Green Mile was also a really good movie. As for sports movies, I liked Rudy alot.
some real good movies are rocky, porkys, stand by me, and how high
Porky's is awesome. For an old school movie, it has to be the best.
the best sports movie: umm, coach carter was good. along with friday night lights. But The JUNCTION BOYS was best. Rudy is right behind it.
Pulp Fiction is my favorite, but I'd have to say Godfather is ranked up there with the best. Goodfellas isn't far behind either.
It's matter if i say my bast movie then it would be Titanic evergreen all time hit and i never feel bore myself whenever i see this movie.
rambof07 Wrote:It's matter if i say my bast movie then it would be Titanic evergreen all time hit and i never feel bore myself whenever i see this movie.
Almost three hours when you know the boat is going to sink only to watch this lust fest end in sorrow when all she had to do was let Jack on the plank of wood. There was room for two on it.
My favorite movie would probably be Bad Boyz II.
Love anything with Martin Lawerence or Will Smith.
Cool Hand Luke !
OffTheHook Wrote:Cool Hand Luke !

That's a good one. I have watched The Natural a hundred times and it just doesn't get old to me.. You dont even have to be a baseball fan to enjoy that one.
^Another Classic.
O Brother Where art Thou was probably the most well played performance by a group of actors ive ever seen.
Im not sure anything should top it.
For me the best ever since I was a kid and I still like is Goonies

Sports-Remember the titans and Invincible
Action-1st Predator
Horror-Night of the living dead-this movie damaged me for life when I was about 6 or 7
Pages: 1 2