Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region next year predictions
Old School Wrote:The 15th will be up for grabs again next year. Some people are saying JC but they may have a long season next year with them losing 5 seniors from this years team. They will return McCarty, Meeks and Blanton who had a lot of playing time, next season will be interesting.

Surely JC will have a better season next year.
cardsfan Wrote:1)J.C.
2)S.V.
3)Paintsville
4)P-Burg
5)Pikeville

The teams I have in the top two spots could go either way !!!!

Pretty close to me.
cardsfan Wrote:1)J.C.
2)S.V.
3)Paintsville
4)P-Burg
5)Pikeville

The teams I have in the top two spots could go either way !!!!

I dont know about having SV above Paintsville. If John Johnson doesnt play next year, SV will not have any inside game at all.

Who all is P-burg returning?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I don't see Prestonsburg as one of the top five teams next year.
The region will be Paintsvilles or Shelby Valleys to loose. All the rest of the teams are just playing for pride. :Thumbs:
OldAndDecrepit Wrote:The region will be Paintsvilles or Shelby Valleys to loose. All the rest of the teams are just playing for pride. :Thumbs:

Johnson Central playing for pride? Belfry playing for pride? Both teams are capable of winning the region. Johnson Central being defending champs remains number one on my list. Any team with an excellant shooter like McCarty and Case will be dangerous....Just like last year...don't count out Johnson Central....never count out Johnson Central as long as Coach Starns is there..
Ouch, I think it's a slap in the face that everyone is leaving Belfry out of their list. Nothing new though, it's the usual "they don't have a chance" but I guess it's too early to say they do. Everyone will just have to see what they bring next season.
I think the 15th was alot like the NCAA tournament. Billy Donovan said it best when he said a differnt winner would come from this tournament if you replayed it numerous times....I think that could be said for the 15th this season...JC won it and should be congratulated but if you replayed the tourney I don't think they would win it again. Parity in the 15th was at an all time high...