Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Perry get hosed in the Region at Knott?
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry by 10 if Knott's cheerleaders ref the game

I don't know about that. They're mean. I seen one of their cheerleaders slap a Hazard basketball player a few year ago. Could get dangerous.
I had stikeout king and stardust pissed at me lastnite because i didnt title the thread correctly. Ppl can get on this site and post threads like these and no one says anything, wow this is topixs!!!!!
Well go to topix then ballstar. Nobody cares about your great basketball wisdom and opinions.
ballstar Wrote:I had stikeout king and stardust pissed at me lastnite because i didnt title the thread correctly. Ppl can get on this site and post threads like these and no one says anything, wow this is topixs!!!!!

As much as it hurts me to say this, I absolutely agree.
As much as i hate to say this, we may be friends after all. LOL
red&white Wrote:The refs in the 15th are a joke.They favor some players and teams to lift them up to the Lex hearld.Justice is a great player but we all know that the refs play to these players. Watched Shane hall of johnson central get a rebound slam that he used another players sholder to lift himself up.Watched Kosongo of east ridge goal tend no call. Refs dont call games fair in 15th none of them thats fact.

Amen brother. I'm glad somebody else can see the obvious.
orangenowblue Wrote::lmao: You act like this season is everything for knott central and that it is their last gasp at winning. Their leading scorer is a freshman. They start three freshmen. They have a bright future.

yeah if they can keep them all together. Knowing justice's track record they make it 4 different schools in 4 years.