Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Perry get hosed in the Region at Knott?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Will the refs take care of Knott County over at KCC when they play Perry in the Region finals this year? I have heard from several that TH has made claims that the New Yorker will not win the regional tournament this year if he has anything to do with it. Looks like someone is going to have to do a lot of undercover dirty work to get to the refs before TH does.
I love the way that some people lay the groundwork of excuses long before they lose.
Let's play the districts first!
15th region guys will be officiating the 14th regional this year.
PCC by 3, 68-65
D IT UP Wrote:15th region guys will be officiating the 14th regional this year.

I believe that is why the thread was started. Everyone knows who will be coming over to call and that is not a good thing for whoever they want to lose. 15th is a joke. :ChairHit:
You gotta get there first sweetheart.
Id about bet money that one of the two gets upset before the region championship.
Why would 15th region refs care who is going to win the 14th?
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:Why would 15th region refs care who is going to win the 14th?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ why else?:1:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You gotta get there first sweetheart.
Id about bet money that one of the two gets upset before the region championship.
Only if the draw puts them in the same bracket and they meet in the semi's instead of the finals! Smile
I've never know Perry to ever get hosed by the refs. Seems like them and Hazard are always on the giving end, not the receiving end.
D1Recruiter Wrote:I believe that is why the thread was started. Everyone knows who will be coming over to call and that is not a good thing for whoever they want to lose. 15th is a joke. :ChairHit:

I disagree with that nonsense. I know the top 3-4 officials and they are very good at what they do. Overall, I wouldn't argue with you that the 15th has some weak officials but what region doesn't. Only the best will be there to do the games, so I'm not sure what there is to complain about.
Sounds like two things. Perry Central posters are preparing excuses as usual in case they lose. The other one being that they seem to know from experience about games getting fixed. Sounds like first hand knowledge coming from the Punkin Palace peons.
^ yes
Ref'ing is part of Basketball, the quicker everyone learns to accept that the better you'll feel....

The winner will be the winner.......(Period).......

if thats the case the worse team in the tournament will win because we all know what the 15th thinks about the 14th. so I guess we can go ahead and count knott and perry out:truestory:

I hope they do better officiating in the 14th region tournament than what they have done in the 15th this season. They've been horrible this year in general subtract a couple. Good luck to any team that makes the 14th region tournament with the ref's that they will. Good news is they a bad both ways.

Does that mean the 14th region officials will be doing the 15th region tournament?
I hope they do. I used to heckle officials when I was a high schooler a few years ago but once you have their shoes on it's a lot different. If you want to complain about the officials you can become one yourself. It only cost like 50 bucks 25 if your a student. So quit being a baby and you go out there an do t and let is get on here and talk about you behind a computer screen. I doubt you coul even pass the test. The top five guys in the 15 are pretty good refs
The_Rock Wrote:Will the refs take care of Knott County over at KCC when they play Perry in the Region finals this year?

I sure hope so!! Confusednicker:
The answer is YES if they lose and NO if they win. People always blame officals for the outcome of a game. And I agree with ITZ, if you don't like officiating get your license and make a change.
Utter nonsense! May never happen let alone assume that officials would be underhanded and questioning the integrity of all involved. Plus belittling the efforts and playing abilities of a given high school team.
I would trust 3 officials in the 15th and that is about it. If the have an issue with either BB or Hatcher you will find out quick, as the 15th is a tight group and they put the word out amongst themselves and go after coaches, kids, and teams if they do not like you.
Lets let them play if it is officated right and I ve seen both of them play a lot, and you guys may be surprised by the outcome I know who the bet team is in my mind it dont matter where it is played at....And lets let them play...
Tommy Hall has absolutely nothing to do with who refs the 14th Region Tournament.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Only if the draw puts them in the same bracket and they meet in the semi's instead of the finals! Smile

Doesnt matter.
It's high school basketball, and almost every year in every region, theres a huge upset.
Especially in mountain basketball.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Doesnt matter.
It's high school basketball, and almost every year in every region, theres a huge upset.
Especially in mountain basketball.

Perry plays Buckhorn in the first round of District in Leslie County.
That will be a humongous task with all the emotions that will be in that one.
It's Buckhorn's last chance for a deep run in the tourney for a while.
Hazard will be back strong next year(not saying they won't pull some upsets this year) and Perry will lose Jaysean but they'll still have Beverly and Cornett.

And the way Knott let Hazard hang around in the WYMT and have let Letcher hang around twice you never know what could happen in that District.
What is with these retarded threads? You guys are on a roll..
These threads are not stupid. This sort of thing will happen. Knott has invested a lot of money in their program this season and will win at all costs. Perry Central better play lights out if they are going to stand a chance.
The_Rock Wrote:These threads are not stupid. This sort of thing will happen. Knott has invested a lot of money in their program this season and will win at all costs. Perry Central better play lights out if they are going to stand a chance.

:lmao: You act like this season is everything for Knott Central and that it is their last gasp at winning. Their leading scorer is a Freshman. They start three Freshmen. They have a bright future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4