Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Perry get hosed in the Region at Knott?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I agree ONB. Knotts future is bright. This year doesnt mean nothing. Might mean something to Mr. Davis though.
Playing at Knott is not that bad. I always enjoyed there place.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Playing at Knott is not that bad. I always enjoyed there place.

It is without a doubt the best place to watch a regional tournament game.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It is without a doubt the best place to watch a regional tournament game.

My favorite gym in the 14th.
I think no matter how bad the reffs are PCC is still going to come out with a win.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You gotta get there first sweetheart.
Id about bet money that one of the two gets upset before the region championship.

But probably not whole lot of money! :eyeroll:
WALL2WALL Wrote:Playing at Knott is not that bad. I always enjoyed there place.
It's a great venue. Best in the region for seating and viewing games.

But...have they done anything about the exiting for vehicles after the game? I haven't been there in a few years but if they haven't done something about it, they have only one exit route from the parking area. Getting 5,000 people and hundreds of vehicles (the crowd size on semifinal night) back on the highway takes quite a while. It's a slow process. That's the only negative I see in their venue, and that's not a huge negative. Just a small inconvience.
They may play each other in the semi finals....Dont count out these other teams yet Breathitt,Co,Letcher,Cent,Hazard,Buckhorn. Hazard got Hosed over their in the WYMT thats why they did nt play on Janurary 28th they forfit and played the next night at Shelby Vally, Thats what is being told in Hazard. So they forfit and told Knott they were tired and played at Shelby Vally the next night. So I say the 15th region officals will keep them in it just like they did in the WYMT and two years ago at Breathitt,Co in the regional finals. They keep it close for them.
ballboy Wrote:They may play each other in the semi finals....Dont count out these other teams yet Breathitt,Co,Letcher,Cent,Hazard,Buckhorn. Hazard got Hosed over their in the WYMT thats why they did nt play on Janurary 28th they forfit and played the next night at Shelby Vally, Thats what is being told in Hazard. So they forfit and told Knott they were tired and played at Shelby Vally the next night. So I say the 15th region officals will keep them in it just like they did in the WYMT and two years ago at Breathitt,Co in the regional finals. They keep it close for them.

What? :please:
yes
Wht do people think that KCC is the only team that gets all the calls from the ref's. PCC took ref's to play Sheldon clark and they got all the calls on the road. So they get alot of calls from the 14th region ref's.
jacobcody2 Wrote:Wht do people think that KCC is the only team that gets all the calls from the ref's. PCC took ref's to play Sheldon clark and they got all the calls on the road. So they get alot of calls from the 14th region ref's.

Was some of those refs from Owsley County?
jacobcody2 Wrote:Wht do people think that KCC is the only team that gets all the calls from the ref's. PCC took ref's to play Sheldon clark and they got all the calls on the road. So they get alot of calls from the 14th region ref's.

Once again....
congrat-u-freaking-lations that someone noticed that.

Again I say....
no one even look at the next PCC Sheldon Clark thread.....
because the only thing I'm going to post about is the fact that they're bringing their refs with them.
ballboy Wrote:They may play each other in the semi finals....Dont count out these other teams yet Breathitt,Co,Letcher,Cent,Hazard,Buckhorn. Hazard got Hosed over their in the WYMT thats why they did nt play on Janurary 28th they forfit and played the next night at Shelby Vally, Thats what is being told in Hazard. So they forfit and told Knott they were tired and played at Shelby Vally the next night. So I say the 15th region officals will keep them in it just like they did in the WYMT and two years ago at Breathitt,Co in the regional finals. They keep it close for them.

That's a lie, and nobody in Hazard is tell it!!! Geez, this site is getting worse than topix!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:That's a lie, and nobody in Hazard is tell it!!! Geez, this site is getting worse than topix!!!

I think we actually agree on something. 2nd time ever!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:That's a lie, and nobody in Hazard is tell it!!! Geez, this site is getting worse than topix!!!

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:Once again....
congrat-u-freaking-lations that someone noticed that.

Again I say....
no one even look at the next PCC Sheldon Clark thread.....
because the only thing I'm going to post about is the fact that they're bringing their refs with them.

Dont worry about it zaga, onb has to have some excuse to pick on PCC!!! His team couldnt win any region in the state. He has to responsed to some of the threads on here!!! The only LCC thread anyone has responsed to on here is LCC vs Cordia, not much to talk about!!!!!
ballstar Wrote:Dont worry about it zaga, onb has to have some excuse to pick on PCC!!! His team couldnt win any region in the state. He has to responsed to some of the threads on here!!! The only LCC thread anyone has responsed to on here is LCC vs Cordia, not much to talk about!!!!!

That was in response to some cat I've never risen cane on here with lol

But like I said....
Feb 17th we play Sheldon Clark with 15th region refs(the class of the state).
No one even get on here and read.
I will guarantee you I'll get 100 posts in the thread complaining about the refs.
15th refs = most iffy in the state
I hope not but i hear the fix is on. Remember breathitt two years ago. What kind of ref makes a call like the one at the end of that game. I'll tell you a ref that's looking to make that call.
Correct me if i'm wrong but has anyone in the 14th region beat pcc boys or girls last season or this season. No
Thats what scares me.
Anybody that knows much about basketball knows pcc is a nightmare matchup for knott. Pcc by 10 to 15 points.
^ agreed
ImmaMOOSE Wrote:15th refs = most iffy in the state

15th region is much better then the 13th.
ballstar Wrote:Dont worry about it zaga, onb has to have some excuse to pick on PCC!!! His team couldnt win any region in the state. He has to responsed to some of the threads on here!!! The only LCC thread anyone has responsed to on here is LCC vs Cordia, not much to talk about!!!!!

:lmao: Don't need to find excuses to pick on PCC. They seem to fall in a person's lap on a daily basis.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:15th region is much better then the 13th.

I agree, but not by much.
OrangenowBlue Wrote::lmao: Don't need to find excuses to pick on PCC. They seem to fall in a person's lap on a daily basis.

[Image: nB6AD.jpg]
So you think mikey hall is a good ref. I hear his brother is one of the biggest bookies in johnson co, go figure.
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: nB6AD.jpg]

How do you have this much free time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4